Sign in to follow this  
baxter

Hearing some bad news from china

James.

Here's Balddick living it up in Thailand...

To those who are a bit lost here, Thailand has very lax laws on sex with children, we were warned about it in the military on our stops during westpac, were told to avoid the American and European ex-pats in the bars because they were more than likely pedophiles/sexual deviants. I loved thailand, took my wife back three times, but of course always avoiding the old creeper ex-pats sitting in the bars with a 14 year old.

The only thing you'll find on my hard drive is me owning your lunch on this board balddick...

:facepalm:

This is a very lax board when it comes to moderation but I think you'll soon find calling or even insinuating a member to be a paedophile is a shed worthy offence. See you in the gulag soon, i'm sure.

And, if you have to resort to those sorts of slurs to "own" someone, you've already lost the war before the engagement.

gB.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

somebeatnik

A little while ago I order a 22mm Breitling Mesh Bracelet off of Josh from Perfect Clones. He emailed me back saying this "small" manufacturer had been raided and all the staff were arrested and goods seized, this was also some time ago. I talked to Marvellous Replicas who confirmed this information over 1 week ago saying they still had this and some other things left from the manufacturer that was raided and shut down.

The point I am trying to convey (very poorly) is that this all went down a fairly long time ago and it appears it was only a very small manufacturer that was affected. Hope this info is of some use.

Edited by somebeatnik

Lev

To those who are a bit lost here, Thailand has very lax laws on sex with children, we were warned about it in the military on our stops during westpac, were told to avoid the American and European ex-pats in the bars because they were more than likely pedophiles/sexual deviants. I loved thailand, took my wife back three times, but of course always avoiding the old creeper ex-pats sitting in the bars with a 14 year old.

The only thing you'll find on my hard drive is me owning your lunch on this board balddick...

Mate honestly...just shut it up. Can we stay on topic and not resort to heinous and childish arguments, nevermind insinuating that a respected member be a paedophile? You're really pushing your luck. Tone the nonsense down.

Arism

:facepalm:

This is a very lax board when it comes to moderation but I think you'll soon find calling or even insinuating a member to be a paedophile is a shed worthy offence. See you in the gulag soon, i'm sure.

And, if you have to resort to those sorts of slurs to "own" someone, you've already lost the war before the engagement.

+1M

:picard:

After the whole M2M drama you caused a few days ago, you find it right to insinuate that a member is a paedophile purely based on his age and country of residence?

Baldrick

O' look...another jarhead...jughead....no-job hoper.from Nebraska..."thur wuz no jobs...so I decided to let someone else tell me when to wake up...when to wash...what to eat..and what clothes to wear".......destined to follow in the footsteps of the Asshat . Balad and General Joey..... :rofl:

I learned all about Thailand from my drill instructor and a Fodors guide book....!

avoiding the old creeper ex-pats sitting in the bars with a 14 year old.

A likely story....how did YOU know they were sitting in there with a 14 yr old...were you trying to hit on her too...perhaps a little 'spit-roast' ehh....that's like the old Dr routine..."I have a friend with pus oozing from his cock".!!!

Truth is son.......you're a two-bob noob rocket, with a couple of visits to Phi Phi island and Chiang Mai under your belt....and sudden;y you've taken some magic tablet that gives you the delusion that you know ALL.....problem is son, you took the wrong tablets....'cos you know fuck all....but you'd like everyone here to think that you do.,....but that's OK....the members don't really mind someone bigging themselves up.... LD

because they were more than likely pedophiles/sexual deviants.

More than likely...... :lol: I just bet you believed the WMD story...and that you're winning 'hearts and minds'....doncha'......now the paedophile thing I can understand.............BUUUUT...really ...sexual deviants....you say that as thought it were a bad thing.......go on tell me I'm only here to fuck young ( but over-age ) Thai girls.....go on...I dare you...you know ya wanna :B):

BTW...thanks for stepping up to the plate...I've been looking for a rope-a-dope since Balad left :thumbsup:

me owning your lunch on this board balddick...

Keep taking the tablets.....no matter how many times you click yyour ruby-red heels Dorothy...ain't gonna happen....!

""balddick'...oooh that's novel...tres original !!!

Tits McGee

You are a bigger idiot than I originally thought. Wow....we can attract them can't we!

Zachthebaker

shit.. in madagascar a 14 year old is a haggard old lady to the french pervs who come there.. you see them in the airport.. they make the little girls wait far away from them while they grab the luggage..

trailboss99

So, you're a frackin' 2 week millionaire and suddenly YOU know all about it......I've lived in Thailand on and off since 1986 and permanently since 2003....speak Thai fluently, married to a Thai......not to mention all the trips to China......traveled and done business throughout Laos, Vientiane, Cambodia, Vietnam and having lived and worked in Saitama for 3 years.......and you think you're in the know.

Where are you now?

Cos I'm in my home in Thailand.....90 mins from BKK.....and a 3 baht tel call from at least a dozen of my suppliers....and I'm telling YOU......numbnuts........that the situation HAS changed in Thailand.....regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown :B):

Backpacking and renting an apartment on the Khao San Rd and visiting Angkor Wat... doesn't conflate to being an EXPERT on Thailand...or Asia !!!

Middle-aged white man living full time in Thailand? Well I've been there enough to wager a few guesses why... Either way I don't care that you lived there, it doesn't immediately make you "in the know" to the Thai underground. I'll believe it when I can no longer paypal $200 and get a rep of a 30K watch in two weeks, the fact that it is still this easy to buy a rep proves there is no major crackdown.

Oh we are nasty little shit aren't we dickwad?

It takes a lot to get in trouble here but you just broke one of the few rules we have. Insinuating that someone is a pedo is taking it just a little too far and you pretty much did so twice. I think a few days in the Gulag to cool off are in order here.

Zachthebaker

Baldrick, question.. how much of a fortune does one need to retire in Thailand at 50?

Sparkal

Is this now off topic material? :fuelfire:

Dr v I have never seen your posts before now. And I have to say I hope I don't see them ever again.

I do have to say I am loving the legs this thread has!

Sparkal

So, you're a frackin' 2 week millionaire and suddenly YOU know all about it......I've lived in Thailand on and off since 1986 and permanently since 2003....speak Thai fluently, married to a Thai......not to mention all the trips to China......traveled and done business throughout Laos, Vientiane, Cambodia, Vietnam and having lived and worked in Saitama for 3 years.......and you think you're in the know.

Where are you now?

Cos I'm in my home in Thailand.....90 mins from BKK.....and a 3 baht tel call from at least a dozen of my suppliers....and I'm telling YOU......numbnuts........that the situation HAS changed in Thailand.....regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown :B):

Backpacking and renting an apartment on the Khao San Rd and visiting Angkor Wat... doesn't conflate to being an EXPERT on Thailand...or Asia !!!

Middle-aged white man living full time in Thailand? Well I've been there enough to wager a few guesses why... Either way I don't care that you lived there, it doesn't immediately make you "in the know" to the Thai underground. I'll believe it when I can no longer paypal $200 and get a rep of a 30K watch in two weeks, the fact that it is still this easy to buy a rep proves there is no major crackdown.

It takes a lot to get in trouble here but you just broke one of the few rules we have. Insinuating that someone is a pedo is taking it just a little too far and you pretty much did so twice. I think a few days in the Gulag to cool off are in order here.

Thank you sir, I wonder now what turn this conversation will take?

Shit sorry about the quote mega everything

yawn

the last thing TD wants is to create panic, or maybe its a good thing for us to stock-piling?

YahButWhy

Seriously?????

REALLY?? How is this even remotely appropriate??? Yeah, Baldrick made a reference as well, which isn't very cool either, but you are escalating it. Take a deep breath and let it go.

James.

Where are you now?

Thank you sir, I wonder now what turn this conversation will take?

Shit sorry about the quote mega everything

Silly Kiwi's quoting too many fings!

trailboss99
:picard: couldn't you have simply added this to an existing thread?

trailboss99

Topics merged.

YahButWhy

Where are you now?

Thank you admin!!! I realize I am still relatively new here, but this is no the type of crap one wants to see when they come to a watch board, especially in a mainline thread. Thanks for hopefully restoring order!

Kudos!!

SeptemberSun

So let's recap. A big raid took place in March. It was announced today. Chaos ensued. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Baldrick
Yeah, Baldrick made a reference as well,

@YahButWhy....what was the reference I made ?

Zachthebaker

that dr_v was a fag and went to boystown... which is just stating the obvious imo

bammer7

that dr_v was a fag and went to boystown... which is just stating the obvious imo

In addition, Baldrick decreed that those who choose to serve their country are simple-minded fools...but hey, that's fine because he has a lot of posts, right?

YahButWhy

"..regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown :B):"

Baldrick
that dr_v was a fag and went to boystown

I made no reference to 'fag;....unless of course you're suggesting that EVERY tourist that comes to BKK and out of a sense of curiosity and a desire to observe BKKs 'exotic' night-life..could be labelled a 'fag'....'sex-tourist'..'paedophile' or 'deviant'......that hasn't been my experience...I've seen coach-loads of Koreans / Chinese / Russians etc visiting both Patpong AND Boyztown with....SHOCK...HORROR...DISMAY....their wives and husbands...it's a funny old world....but doesn't mean dr V (the DV's ) drill instructor was right.... ;)

Zachthebaker

In addition, Baldrick decreed that those who choose to serve their country are simple-minded fools...but hey, that's fine because he has a lot of posts, right?

he does have a point... my little brother is over there in Afghanistan getting shot at and avoiding IED attack daily... but I wont take offense.. Baldrick does have like 10000 posts...