Sign in to follow this  
sissi

ETA movement repair in the EU

sissi

Hi all!!

Can anyone suggest a watch repair guy in the EU apart from those in the TD list? LeWiz does not accept paypal as a first time customer and rolexaddict has not replied to my e-mail for weeks now.

Thanks!!

Pob

No, but where is the problem in using WU and send it to WIZ? He is the best moder you can find ;)

sbryantgb

I've used Christian, He's been very easy to work with www.watchguy.co.uk and he takes Paypal, you can drop him a line and see what he has to say.

sissi

Good morning!!

No, but where is the problem in using WU and send it to WIZ? He is the best moder you can find ;)

Well, I can pay LeWiz by WU, but I wasn't offered that option or any other option. He just said he didn't accept PayPal as a first time customer unless some highly respected member from RWG could guarantee that I was OK. I don't know anyone in here personally, I am a random member, so I could not ask anyone to make that guarantee for me. I assumed that he didn't accept business from random members. I will resend him an e-mail and hope he can take my work. Thanks a lot.

I've used Christian, He's been very easy to work with www.watchguy.co.uk and he takes Paypal, you can drop him a line and see what he has to say.

I will keep Christian in mind. Thank you for your suggestion.

Edited by sissi

Pob

I don't think Wiz will say no if you say you can use WU as your first payement ;)

But you have to know before you send your watch to him that it will take at least 3-4 mounth before you get it back! He is a very busy man!

There is also Kanny, he is in Slovakia and maybe he can help you. Good luck ;)

Hazz

I don't think Wiz will say no if you say you can use WU as your first payement ;)

But you have to know before you send your watch to him that it will take at least 3-4 mounth before you get it back! He is a very busy man!

There is also Kenny,(fixed) he is in Slovakia and maybe he can help you. Good luck ;)

sissi

I don't mind waiting even that long if it results in a good job. I will e-mail WIZ as soon as he returns (out of town until 27th June). In the mean time, what is the e-mail for Kenny?

Again, thanks a lot!

Higs

I don't mind waiting even that long if it results in a good job. I will e-mail WIZ as soon as he returns (out of town until 27th June). In the mean time, what is the e-mail for Kenny?

Again, thanks a lot!

Don't know his email but you can message him through the site: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showuser=4754

NodgerRocks

I've used Christian as well, good guy and in uk.

sissi

I sent an e-mail to Christian and he already replied. Plus, I am very fond of the British Airmail, so I am considering him very much!

ogladio
I sent an e-mail to Christian and he already replied. Plus, I am very fond of the British Airmail, so I am considering him very much!

Please post your further experiences and also the services Christian can offer. Would be fantastic with a EU modded (still lol) not backlogged for months.

olly593

Seems that Christian won´t repair any more replicas...

http://watchguy.co.u...ches/#more-5295

As normal one fuckwit ruins it for everyone, is that Barry a member here? Would you like to step forward............

Completely understand his situation though, hes not short of the work i would probably have the same stance. But then again I am a Fake person as the comments underneath show.

sbryantgb

Dam thats annoying, he just got done with my DSSD rep. And he did a wonderful job and was incredibly patient whilst I was finding a donor movement. Really sucks that he won't do reps any more.

sissi

Hello all!! I was away for a few weeks. I never got the chance to send the watch to Christian.. It's a pitty he doesn't repair any more replicas.. He was very polite and very fast at replying my e-mails..