Sign in to follow this  
persianpirate

Has anyone seen a good rep of the 50th anniversary Daytona yet?

persianpirate

Not sure if I like the colors yet or not, but would be interested in seeing some rep pics. Is this still too new? Thanks!

11sf715.jpg

epilan

Can you even buy gen yet? Rolex should make a bigger daytona. 40mm looks small in modern standards.

watchguysydney

It's beautiful. Those colors work brilliantly together IMHO

fetasigma

i agree they should go a tad bigger, but even the 40 mm wears bigger than the size would suggest. i have an alpha that is just a smidge bigger and it looks a lot more modern

Rolexwatchman

has it released to the AD yet? if it is.... only some handful of stores has it... Not seen any press release on the ADs here anyway.

A good rep.. they have to get hands on it and dissect it first :D

Edited by Rolexwatchman

greg_r

... and it'll still be secs@6 so will quit working a month later. It's a damned shame they still haven't managed to come up with a reliable secs@6 option for the modern 'tona.

ics1821

The factories have yet to get the original daytona correct so i wouldnt get my hopes up on the anniversary daytona..

Rolexwatchman

... and it'll still be secs@6 so will quit working a month later. It's a damned shame they still haven't managed to come up with a reliable secs@6 option for the modern 'tona.

Not even ETA movements?

greg_r

Not even ETA movements?

Even an ETA movement would require extra gearing to provide secs@6 - and that's where the main problem lies.

It's why I'm wearing a quartz Rotary daytona lookalike rather than the rep, frankly.

Dr Yan

Why wait for the rep...the gen is a mere €58,000 !

persianpirate

Why wait for the rep...the gen is a mere €58,000 !

exactly haha it's one of those where if I do get one anyone who knows what it is will know its a rep just by taking one look at me :P

SSTEEL

Not sure if I like the colors yet or not, but would be interested in seeing some rep pics. Is this still too new? Thanks!

11sf715.jpg

Its available next door on RG...

P8175448_zps69c8cce4.jpg

Rolexwatchman

Well, I would rather buy sec@9 for me it looks more nice.

circo

Maybe Off Topic .... but someone knows where can i buy a really good daytona rep ?

Thanks

wassssup007

Hey guys, I am new to the site and am looking for one of these. Could someone copy a link to a trusted seller who stocks them? I currently have a real Tag Heuer Link CJF2114, with the blue face and open back (which is my favorite) and a real 18ct Rolex Date/Just but am looking for a nice replica of this 50th anniversary edition. I live in the UK. Would appreciate any help :D