Sign in to follow this  
Livebythebody

PAM 505 0 SERIS W /P.9000 FROM KW, My First Purchase

TheInthusiest

Brilliant piece!

TheTinMan

I have one on order and have never been so anxious to receive a watch. It seems like it's taking forever and in reality hasn't been a week. Hurry up already!!

scootrkitz

Just got mine in as well. How ever i find minemy dial looks a tad lighter than the case. And sometimew the case has a blueish tint to it. Is this normal for you guys who have one? I know the results for different batches in the dlc process can be different. Otherwise great quality. I love it

Hasat
Well Guys After the wait which wasnt that long, i am Finally in possesion of this beauty.

Sequence of events below.....

July 29 PM sent to Memhet at KW requesting Payment details and order sent, reply recieved within 28 minutes!

August 2nd Payment sent

August 3rd QC pics received

August 4th confirmed order

August 13th Watch recieved.

All seemless and smooth, i would have liked to have been notifyed of postage date and recieved tracking number, but hey i never asked, i shouldnt have pressumed that this was part of the process.

Ok so i know its been a few days since i have had the watch in my pooseesion but i wanted to get the photos posted correctly the first time.

The Watch or should i say the Beauty was very well pacaged and really more than i could have hoped for in terms of detail and workmanship, i will let the pictures do the talking but i am extremly happy with the watch and my experiance with Both Memhet and Alen at KW.

Thank you all for this gret site and the awarness that it breads. Great advice from you all.

i have now ordered and paid for a PAM372 and PAM253, Guess im a PAM addict although i had to get it out the way to progress to some other must haves.... Sorry for the quality of the pics taken from my iphone for now...null_zpsea6abb1b.jpgnull_zps388af852.jpg

null_zps00127606.jpgnull_zpsaf23acc9.jpgnull_zpsbfb7256d.jpgnull_zps44e80bda.jpgnull_zps153cf1a3.jpgnull_zps737e89fd.jpgnull_zps125088af.jpgnull_zpsd3834778.jpgnull_zps426b165c.jpgnull_zps9e5fc9c8.jpg

Hi my friend

Very nice choice and great wristshots you have there.

You have bought in my opinion one of the must haves as a paneristi.

I have got them too.

People from kw are great and very helpful in all the process.

Very good choice you made.

I wish you lots of wristpleasure

Greetings

Edited by Hasat

Simms

Better late than never

The astromaster

Amazing matte finish!

raspymcnasty

What made you want the radiomir vs the 1950 case style?