Sign in to follow this  
heavy__1

anyone ordered from noobreplica.com

heavy__1

hi so recently ive been doing so more research into replicas and have found the watches coming from the noobfactory are the highest quality reps

after googling this i came across www.noobreplica.com

the images of the reps in there show high quality replicas (especially rolexes which is my speciality)

i was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

Rolexwatchman

no one buys from them...

Cyril_Clunge
no one buys from them...

No one buys from them twice.

Jacksongo
hi so recently ive been doing so more research into replicas and have found the watches coming from the noobfactory are the highest quality reps

after googling this i came across www.noobreplica.com

the images of the reps in there show high quality replicas (especially rolexes which is my speciality)

i was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

dude, once again, if we have TDs (trusted dealers) why would you buy from somebody else...??? Maybe try this website www.noobdosomereading.com they have useful info :D

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle...

NCRich

Why do these threads even exist? Do you not read?

conx

I agree with Cyril (that's twice in 2 days :))

Cyril_Clunge
I agree with Cyril (that's twice in 2 days :))

My mum is never going to believe this!

heavy__1

i have had a look at the trusted dealers section and have already contacted some of them with regards to the piece i want but just came across this in the process thought no harm in asking.

Jacksongo
i have had a look at the trusted dealers section and have already contacted some of them with regards to the piece i want but just came across this in the process thought no harm in asking.
bottom line DO NOT DO IT... That name is just to attract people like you and create curiosity to buy into...

Stick to the TDs bro

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle!

Cyril_Clunge

No harm in asking, in fact asking is the right thing to do but it seems you've already learnt enough to know that buying from the TDs is the safe option. Welcome to the hobby and to RWG :)

heavy__1

the piece am after is the submariner two tone blue replica.

after doing some research on this piece i find the earlier models come in a smaller size however feature the beautiful iridescent face which is now discontinued on the newer models.

Josh seems to have a combinaton of the larger face and iridescent dial but it just feels a little wrong and bugs not wearing a 1:1

can someone help me source the new submariner model at a good price joshs (perfect clones) prices were always better as he accepted singapore dollars and i have bought many pieces of him as it works out better for us members located in the UK.

http://www.luxurytyme.com/116613/ttsubcomparison.html

rickdangerous
it just feels a little wrong and bugs not wearing a 1:1

1:1 huh? not gonna happen. the sooner you accept that the sooner you'll start enjoying this hobby.

trailboss99

So, it's an 116613 you want? Almost any dealer should be able to get that, email a few and ask for a price.