Sign in to follow this  
rhoffer

A tail of two TDs

rhoffer

In my old age when I get pissed I do something to relieve myself. Thus this recent set of events being told:

First event--Wanted to order 2 watches from Angus at Puretime. I've bought 6-8 watches this past year at PT using PayPal. Now since I don't have 300 posts with any of the 3 forums I joined, can't use PP. Join this alternate pay company and register a charge card with them. Register-email approved-back to PT-order the watches-Payment denied-check with card company and there were no request and none denied-PM Angus for exception to 300 "rule"--won't let me use PP. Pissed!!!!!

Second event--ordered 2 watches from Andrew at Trusty Time--Dealt with him before--sent me PayPal instructions with third party-Paid-received QC pics-watches by post to my house, China to conus in 8 days from first PM.

So Angus, you must be doing very well to be able to piss away a good customer who never gave him a problem

Relieved!

PS: I know TD's have problems with some dumb members not following the rules. but please don't take it out on the good guys.

Robin

Cynikal.Mindset

start posting away my friend, these kinda rules and hoops are put in place as a safeguard as a paypal account is worth more than gold to these guys

solkryssare

You should probably have picked a forum where Angus is a member to post this.

Just a thought.

Odyseus

I hear you !! Buying watches is the male equivalent of women buying shoes..

Just flippin expensive, but it does give you something to look forward to :) :)

Anyway, there are plenty of other TD's to choose, but not many (if at all) accepting PP these days :(

rhoffer

Thanks guys for your thoughts.

Robin

Jan-mj

Sorry to hear that. I have never bought from Angus mainly because of the paypal thing - my purchases go through Andrew because I only found this site through him and paypal worked fine with him.

fetasigma

i think you need to post a review of every watch you have ever bought, that would bring the post count up pretty quick.lol

Realism

where's the tail?

ron76
where's the tail?

Wiggle wiggle!

NFleischer

Quite a few dealers have moved away from Paypal. They give them a hard time just for mentioning reps.

Some like MR and Kuvarsit, only take WU. That's a PIA.

RUSH2112

I have used angus and no issues. I don't have a problem with western union, it's easy and nets you a 10% discount with angus. As long as you have no special needs and aren't in a major hurry he gets the job done. Kuvarsit has excellent communication and is a pleasure to deal with from this forum.

Realism
where's the tail?

Wiggle wiggle!

is that your dick?

cannon_fodder1010

I just used WU for the first time and it was the first purchase with TSWatch. Saved me money (10% discount more than offset the WU fee), was very easy (done through my online bank as they have a feature that allows you to pay someone or some company through WU) and I have never seen watches get to me so quickly.