Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Scam or scams or scam again :(

Pob

I bought few replica watches from few different sites and all of them are bad quality :) They all say that they have the best replicas around and show the pictures that are not true! Every watch that i bought was minimum 100$ because i didn't want to buy some shit worst quality replica ( and that is exactly what i got in return )

Is there anyone who knows where I can buy few replicas that will work 100% correct and for many years if not always? Price is not important, I want the quality this time!!!! I was looking around a lot and there are some swiss replicas ( if that is correct or they are all made in Asia ) that cost a 500-1000$, some even more!

I know that i can probably find my answer already somewhere around here but I asked anyway :)

kurcina
I bought few replica watches from few different sites and all of them are bad quality :) They all say that they have the best replicas around and show the pictures that are not true! Every watch that i bought was minimum 100$ because i didn't want to buy some shit worst quality replica ( and that is exactly what i got in return )

Is there anyone who knows where I can buy few replicas that will work 100% correct and for many years if not always? Price is not important, I want the quality this time!!!! I was looking around a lot and there are some swiss replicas ( if that is correct or they are all made in Asia ) that cost a 500-1000$, some even more!

I know that i can probably find my answer already somewhere around here but I asked anyway :)

Judging from your nick, you are close to me :-)

You can find here on forum proven dealers who do not sell crap, and i am sure if you tell them what you want exactly, you will get it for sure.

joskologec

Stick to trusted dealers from this forum. (Mary......)

Regards

dingle

I know that i can probably find my answer already somewhere around here but I asked anyway ;)

here is our trusted dealers list

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

I do not think anyone will guarantee they will work 100% for many many years......some Gens won't even do that.........but what you will get is a watch you actually ordered at a good price. Some of the dealers even offer a limited warranty. :)

Pob

I know that i can probably find my answer already somewhere around here but I asked anyway :popcorn:

You can find here on forum proven dealers who do not sell crap, and i am sure if you tell them what you want exactly, you will get it for sure.

Yes my friend i'm close to you as i can be :)

Thank you all for your advice and i guess i will have to buy replica for 100$ again because as much as I looked in trusted dealers list that is the price they offer for ;)

But i trust you guys :D

dingle

I know that i can probably find my answer already somewhere around here but I asked anyway :popcorn:

Thank you all for your advice and i guess i will have to buy replica for 100$ again because as much as I looked in trusted dealers list that is the price they offer for ;)

some are a lot more than $100. It will depend on the movement. most 21J movement watches will be around that price. Some can go as high as $700....or more.

What watch are you looking for?

Member X

If you send Mary and email with a picture of the watch you want, she can search for it in the markets and tell you if it is available :)

All the dealers on here are good, you won't be disappointed with what you get if you order well!

Please feel free to start a thread about what you want to order, and we can help you identify the best option :)

Pob

some are a lot more than $100. It will depend on the movement. most 21J movement watches will be around that price. Some can go as high as $700....or more.

What watch are you looking for?

SI'm looking for few watches not just one ;)Br. Bentley , Panerai Submersible and Graham those are the ones I want most! And i want the best possible movement!!!!! Can you guys look around and let me know where to find them?

Pob

What is the best movement?

jmd33

Welcome pobjednik!!!

If you did not buy from a trusted dealer on one of the forums, you are probably lucky you got anything at all. That said, most of those cites have pictures of the genuine watch - but then send Canal St. crap for twice as much as it's worth.

This forum is ran by people who love watches and work hard to make sure the listed (trusted) dealers perform properly.

Before you buy anything, you should hang out a bit and read, read, read. You will quickly learn about the different quality levels of reps and their slang terms (21j vrs. ETA clone, etc...), and you will learn the pros and cons of each dealer (since they all sell essentially the same stuff).

Good luck, and welcome!!

KBH
What is the best movement?

That really depends on what watch you're looking at. There are hand winds, standard 3 hand movements, chrono movements and GMT movements.

Then there are Asian movements, Asian Eta clone movements, Swiss Eta movements and an occasional Japanese Miyota movement. As a general rule the Asian 21j are cheapest, then clone Eta, then used Eta, then new Eta.

Of course there are also some crappy Eta movements that have been bastardized with extra chinese gears such as the Daytonas, CHS GMT movements, some AP movements.

Then in Panerai there are some decorated hand wind Asian, some Swiss and some Swinese, that are combinations of parts. It's all rather confusing at first.

So we really need to know what watch you are looking for before anyone can really give you a definitive answer.

TAGster

As far as I know there is no Swiss Replicas, I believe all replicas (good and shity) are made in Asia, mainly in China.

If a watch seller tells you "this is a high grade swiss replica", get your money and walk away, you are about to be scammed, I think AllergyDoc posted here a kind of guide of how not to be scammed.

Another hint: pay attention to the photos on the watch sellers websites, if the hour in the clock is set to 10:10, there is not the real photo of the rep, the image had been taken for sure from a gen watch website, meaning the image you see is the genuine watch, not the offered rep.

And finally, as many mates had already told you: stick to the trusted dealer list here in RWG.

Cheers!

Pob

Guys you are all talking about Mary, but i cand find no Mary in the trusted dealers list? I'm new here so tell me who is Mary?

thanks

greg_r
Guys you are all talking about Mary, but i cand find no Mary in the trusted dealers list? I'm new here so tell me who is Mary?

thanks

Mary is WatchInternational

Pob

ok, thanks m8 :(

dingle
This is the watch i want can someone find it for me?

This one is 60mm i think!

http://people.timezone.com/jmerino/pam341.jpg

Thanks and any help would be nice :)

any and every dealer can get this I think. known as the big EGI. I have yet to meet anyone who bought it and actually kept it due to the size.

Pob

maybe I'll be the first one :)

Pob

lol it is huge :)

maybe bad idea but i like that one! I actuality like big watches but this is maybe to big :rofl:

turnipz

What is up with pams? Is it some celebrity I dont know who wears them or something?

trailboss99
What is up with pams? Is it some celebrity I dont know who wears them or something?

Um, do the names Sly Stallone and Big Arnie ring any bells?

Sly saved the firm by popularising the brand some years ago and The Govenator is the only guy in history who can make a

Big Ergi look small.

Col.

Luthier

Um, do the names Sly Stallone and Big Arnie ring any bells?

Sly saved the firm by popularising the brand some years ago and The Govenator is the only guy in history who can make a

Big Ergi look small.

Col.

You forgot The Great BlowjobMan - Bill Clinton.

greg_r

Plenty do, but who cares? We wear 'em because we love 'em.

Luthier

Plenty do, but who cares? We wear 'em because we love 'em.

WE????????????????????????

:)