JohnG

Repgeek down

greg_r

......I dread the day it falls over dead as Monty Pythons parrot and we have to suffer an influx of nescient zombified amoebic blatherskites polluting our already vitiated pond :B):

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No comment :B):

watch.aholic

Is RG down again or is it just my computer that's blocking acess to RG & also to Intime.co

greg_r

Up for me.

Hazz

OK here

Baldrick

S' always been down for me.......

.......waay waay waay down ........in fact, I don't fancy I could get down to that level..... :B):

SSTEEL

RG is down again today! Frustrating when you need to reply to a PM on there, grrr

UmpaHimself

Didn't even attempt to load on my end lol. Well that puts a dent in trolling through M2M for tonight. Almost bought an Aquanaut, Snowflake Sub, TC Sub, Santos... I had to tell myself to put the credit card down. That was close.

Edited by UmpaHimself

Baldrick
I had to tell myself to put the credit card down.

WTF........seriously. .?....you buy this shit on a credit card :facepalm:

black263
I had to tell myself to put the credit card down.

WTF........seriously. .?....you buy this shit on a credit card :facepalm:

I buy everything I can on a credit card. Even PP is linked to take from the card.

James.

No comprehend. Is it down, or just "down"? ;)

Baldrick

Wot?.......dya not have any money of your own.....?

black263

Yup, but I am fanatically saving Tesco loyalty points. I buy everything I possibly can on the Tesco Mastercard (even down to a single newspaper) and always pay it off at the end of the month, so never pay interest. I then get a point for every £2 I spend on the card, and an extra point for every £1 spent in Tesco or on Tesco fuel.

A point is worth a penny in vouchers, and at present I have a couple of hundred pounds worth of vouchers which effectively cost me nothing. Their deals then allow you to multiply the voucher value for specific purchases. I can get a return Eurotunnel crossing for car and passengers for about £45 in vouchers as against £135 in hard cash. Just recently, my daughter wanted a Tesco Hudl tablet (cheap version of the ipad mini.) Cost £119, but only £60 worth of vouchers. Saves me loadsabucks.

The critical thing is always, always to pay off in full every month. Otherwise the interest is ridiculous, and far outweighs the loyalty benefits.

dingle

BR-

I actually do the same thing. EVERYTHING is on the CC.....power bill, cable, pack of gum, you name it.........However, each month it is paid in full and no interest is applied.

In turn, because so much is on the card, I receive money back each month to the tune of about $125.00 +/-. The CC company is really paying me to use their card. Who would have thunk it?

.......................and it works too, $125.00/month for the past 10 years or so equals to about $15,000.00 free money. Yep. no shit. :D

....the key, like all things is the ability to not overspend and to be sure you pay the payment in full each month. ;)

RichardMiami

I have been pasting S & H Green stamps into little books since 1956, One of these days I will have enough for that gen Patek!

img_5839.jpg

gB.
:gotgoat:

Jacksongo

down as usual

Baldrick
Yup, but I am fanatically saving Tesco loyalty points

I see,.... send me your address and I'l send you the discount vouchers from my newspapers and magazines, it must be good to be free of most other concerns and able to focus on saving on the big stuff.....I'll just bet your little leather horseshoe purse jingles prettily ...only 1x problem.......you're usually the fucker that's always in the queue in front of me at the garage paying for his cheese and onion sarny with a credit card :facepalm:

Somehow ding, I expected no less of you :B):

dingle

;)

black263
Yup, but I am fanatically saving Tesco loyalty points

I see,.... send me your address and I'l send you the discount vouchers from my newspapers and magazines, it must be good to be free of most other concerns and able to focus on saving on the big stuff.....I'll just bet your little leather horseshoe purse jingles prettily ...only 1x problem.......you're usually the fucker that's always in the queue in front of me at the garage paying for his cheese and onion sarny with a credit card :facepalm:

Didn't realise that you were the guy tutting and tsssking in the queue behind me. My sincere apologies. if I had realised, I would have prevaricated a little longer :suck:

And by the way don't be so foolish as to get into a pissing contest against me. As you should surely know by now, if you do that you're gonna win.

dingle

And by the way don't be so foolish as to get into a pissing contest against me. As you should surely know by now, if you do that you're gonna win.

:lol:

trailboss99
:rofl:

Baldrick
My sincere apologies. if I had realised, I would have prevaricated a little longer

And if you had prevaricated any longer the ringing in your ear and the nasty swelling would be going down right about now ;)

black263

Sorry Baldrick. Please hit me again. I can still hear you.

Oh shit. Did I really say that out loud.

greg_r
:lol:

onzenuub

Is Baldrick still down?