Sign in to follow this  
2die4

Hi

2die4

Hi everyone,

New to the rep watch scene after lurking for ages. Bought a few when I was on holiday last month and went to Shenzhen, China and picked up a few reps which I thought were good quality. Anyway have got the taste for them and just recently placed an order for a Tag Heuer Monaco GP Carrera Day-Date. Can't wait to get it but on the look out for a good quality rep SS strap as I'm not a huge fan of the rubber strap Any ideas?

Rockzz22

Hello and welcome lot of great people and info here welcome to RWG

BentleySharp

Hello and Welcome!!

We would love to see some pictures of what you picked up in Shenzhen last month (the watches, not the 'other' stuff you picked up there) :)

There are some dealers that sell rep bracelets A La Carte' as it were, but the selection is generally poor.

Anyway, Enjoy the forum!!

2die4

Thanks guys! :)

@BentleySharp: I'll get round to charging my camera and put some pics up :) Also if you know any dealers selling Tag bracelets let me know :D

Electron17

Hello and welcome.

Pharmo

welcome mate. Try watchinternational for the strap.

:)

Replicawatch

Howdy

BadPickle

Hey!!

BentleySharp

Thanks guys! :)

@BentleySharp: I'll get round to charging my camera and put some pics up :) Also if you know any dealers selling Tag bracelets let me know :D

Actually 2die4, I just posted a thread about just that same thing. Trying to find Brand Specific rep metal braccelets. The thread is titled "Rep Bracelets. SS, TT, and Gold. Where Are They?" It is here if you care to look:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

There's not a lot of feedback yet, as i just posted this about 20 minutes ago. Check in there every so often and see if someone answers your question :)