Sign in to follow this  
joesmithroger

Frank Muller Crazy Hours

joesmithroger

Hey Guys,

I have been searching for reviews and found some but not too much on the subject.

Looking for pics and reviews for those who have bought them hopefully from a TD here.

Please post some wrist shots, I can't figure out if I want the colorful one or the simple white and black numbers.

Cheers,

machiavegli

I have a male coworker who has the multicolored version. It is NOT a very manly looking watch. I'd rather go to work in a tutu

-Mach

greg_r

It's been around for a long time as a rep, but you don't see that many of 'em on the boards...

The colourful one only really goes with a clown outfit. If that's not your chosen profession you might want to look at the regular version :D

It's not the most exotic rep around - the movement is a modified low-end Chinese "21J for want of a better description", but they work well. As with any watch with complications, though, it's probably not something you want to wear every day - it's not going to be as reliable as a simpler watch in the longer term.

BigsCG

It's been around for a long time as a rep, but you don't see that many of 'em on the boards...

The colourful one only really goes with a clown outfit. If that's not your chosen profession you might want to look at the regular version :D

It's not the most exotic rep around - the movement is a modified low-end Chinese "21J for want of a better description", but they work well. As with any watch with complications, though, it's probably not something you want to wear every day - it's not going to be as reliable as a simpler watch in the longer term.

+1

The jump hour is pretty cool and works well, but mine tends to fog up easily in the rain. One of my favorite watches. Don't go clown.

A6EC53C1-C5B5-430B-905E-71E09BF8A38B-1581-00000277EBEB9151_zps57559425.jpg

KarmaToBurn

I have one and every time the hour changes it makes me smile. Really is a pretty cool complication. The only downside I had was that I needed to add an extra hole to the strap to fit my wrist (6.5").

I ordered from a TD on RWI and here are all the pictures I could find.

WCollection-15.jpg

IMAG0482_1.jpg

IMAG0096_1.jpg

CrazyHours.jpg

CrazyHours-2.jpg

CrazyHours-3.jpg

Edited by KarmaToBurn

wqleow

It's definitely a watch you wanna add to your collection, not only because it's relatively cheap ($100 plus) but also because the jumping hours is really cool!

There are two versions: a regular one and a jumbo size. I couldn't find the regular sized one and the TD gave me a jumbo version which could look great if you had wrists larger than my 6.5".

9840028296_6b50ceb376_c.jpg

9840005825_77ba23a981_c.jpg

10866619473_d796767ede_z.jpg

rhoffer

I'm glad you asked about this watch as I have been thinking of getting one. Good info on the other posts.

Arism

I have the regular sized one Wqleow was talking about.

4E4C4E42-431B-4962-AA5A-B53A99F19134-1915-00000261C4087F2D_zpsc86a64b1.jpg

Pretty interesting watch. Don't wear it as much as I should.

Paul-H

I must be a clown....

Great watch. Gets loads of looks and strangers will ask you about it.

The hour jump is a great talking point.

9502116288_a70269becc.jpg

BigsCG
I must be a clown....

Great watch. Gets loads of looks and strangers will ask you about it.

The hour jump is a great talking point.

9502116288_a70269becc.jpg

The clown version looks good with that ink!

cnwh

I think i will go crazy with the clown crazy hour!

Frankt8242

IWWTTABF!!!

digital_sound
It's definitely a watch you wanna add to your collection, not only because it's relatively cheap ($100 plus) but also because the jumping hours is really cool!

There are two versions: a regular one and a jumbo size. I couldn't find the regular sized one and the TD gave me a jumbo version which could look great if you had wrists larger than my 6.5".

9840028296_6b50ceb376_c.jpg

9840005825_77ba23a981_c.jpg

10866619473_d796767ede_z.jpg

Damn... I think I just seen my next purchase! I love that watch dude... It's screaming "Artsy-Fartsy" which is pretty cool in my book!

rickyrosey

I have the regular size black dial white numerals, and it is a great watch, cheap cool complication and pretty reliable and goes well under a suit and casual wear

prb

Not too many reviews, but shouldnt be a big deal. If you go to the right dealer, you should be able to get this <100. Market used to be FLOODed with them, Taobao had them for ~$25 (before shipping) a couple years ago

Soldie

Just got the crazy colors for wife. She does not think well of reps but loves her crazy colors...

elp

I ordered a midsize crazy colors for my wife too - just waiting for the confirmation/QC pics, then fingers crossed it gets here by Christmas ....

N.Rico

thats my next one.

yawn

I will do an in-depth review after Christmas. For now, some eye candy for my FM

ysuhyza8.jpg

by3e2aqa.jpg

elp

WP_20131220_050_zps09040281.jpg

garbear99

I have been looking at these too. My problem is sizing. I am a small person and can't pull off a large watch. I have not been able to decide on a size. I know the jumbo would be too big. I have been debating getting the woman's medium versus the regular size. I am worried even the regular size would be too large. Any advice?

cnwh

Recently handled a gen. Impressed.

Edited by cnwh

glight2000
WP_20131220_050_zps09040281.jpg

Awesome watch and strap combo. I'd like to get those for my wife. Where did you get the straps?

gran

I will do an in-depth review after Christmas. For now, some eye candy for my FM

ysuhyza8.jpg

by3e2aqa.jpg

It is a winner!!!

wez

Does the hour jump work on all of the reps?