Sign in to follow this  
Baldrick

So, do you guys worry....

JohnG
You didn't get my point, Sir.

New Enzo never was in any Ferrari dealership in the first place

So? What does that have to do with the story?

You have told some tall ones in your time, I would think you would appreciate this one.

ebzen02
Baldrick - are YOU TTK?

:D

I was told not to say anything..let's leave it at that. But, I foresee a great story unraveling in the future..Only time will tell what the great TTK will do from the grave (or his golden rocking chair)..But,

I think Baldrick is....well..Baldrick with a shit load of nice TTK pics..lol

Member X

I have not been here long enough to have known TTK but his name is legend, and Baldrick is very defensive of him... :johng::D

JohnG

TTK was the best dealer around if you wanted a great watch at a really low price and were willing to be patient. But unfortunately some people were too lazy to do a thirty second search on their dealer BEFORE purchasing, and then started to whine when their watches didn't arrive in a week and/or TTK didn't hold their hands while they vented all their frustration...

I don't know if Baldrick is TTK but it is common knowledge that TTK has also been doing business under the name of Prestige/Robert for quite some time. Of course "Robert" has always denied that he is Neil/TTK, but they both live in Thailand and have the same payment details, so no big leap of logic there...

AustinTech

TTK was so awesome. Threads with people bitching about him are legendary.

I never bought from him cause I wanted my watch before I retired, but some people did...and then POOF, he was gone.

Or is he.....

Star

John,

Not sure I agree with that one there. I know when TTK had delivery issues and had watches confiscated, which started the whole 'Eh tu Brute'? scene and everyone wanted his head (even people who had never ordered anything from him piled on) TTK shared that he thought someone in Thailand- a rival dealer turned him in. He in fact paid for information on who the informant was

Of course I can't see IPs anymore or have access to the admin sections so have no way of saying anything for sure, but I love these conspiracy theories!

"Best Dealers"? I once thought that Natalie was the best....then Abay...SeanETA and poof gone. I wasn't the right one to ask who to order from. But I do remember to always buy your dealer first, then the watch.

Timm

Edited by Star

ebzen02

As the legend of ol' TTK has it.... It was rumored that he went MIA and passed away..A lot of folks got their panties in a twist because they never got their watches, but how could they..Damn, the guy was really sick.. Anyhow, TTK was also a character with a strong personality and quick wit..some folks took offense because of his personality..kinda like Robert..hmmm.. But Robert's pictures suck (no offense Robert).. TTK was a master at taking amazing pics of his reps..

Baldrick has a lot of those TTK pics and a smart/witty writting style, therefore, leading us to think that he is TTK.. But, who knows..I guess we won't ever know and that is part of the fun..

Baldrick

I am Baldrick, I am NOT TTK, to the best of my knowledge TTK is dead, I do also have access to all his photos, which I think are the best and in prior conversations with him, he did give me permission to download them, in fact ANYBODY can download his pics, TTK never put any kind of watermark on his pics and he never made any of them private or not downloadable, if anyone wants a great watch screensaver, all they have to do is visit his site and download away !

I have to laugh, there's a whole load of people claiming to have inside knowledge on this, but nobody knows for sure, I think there's a lot of smoke being blown up member's asses . :rofl:

Baldrick

New Enzo never was in any Ferrari dealership in the first place, for sale or for display.

All Enzo's were shipped directly to the chosen customers.

Luthier, I bow to your superior knowledge in this matter, in fact in all matters, but you missed the point of the story, and simply engaged in pedantry!

BTW, Ferrari Enzo was launched in UK, Ferrari GB sent seven of them to Mugello in 2005!

I distinctly remember reading that JCT100 had a launch party for it!

AustinTech

I AM TTK!!!

Baldrick

I knew it all along, welcome back, for a corpse, you sure can dance TTK :rofl: tho' you look like somebody doing a very bad audition for the Return of The Living Dead :blink:

fakemaster

You are right. There have been tons of posts from people obsessing over this. But none where it actually happened. The few times where people caused it to happen dosn't count. As expressed by people here. If someone even notices the comments are often made with no actual foundation or by jealous idiots.

Edited by fakemaster

ebzen02
You are right. There have been tons of posts from people obsessing over this. But none where it actually happened. The few times where people caused it to happen dosn't count. As expressed by people here. If someone even notices the comments are often made with no actual foundation or by jealous idiots.

Huh? But, Glad to have you join in..i knew someone from the past was missing...so where is yahoo? Or is Baldrick Yahoo and Robert TTK..the speculation and fabrication is endless.

fakemaster

lol I was talking about getting called out. The topic before the foil hats came out.

Baldrick

you must also remember that TTK had an alter ego, Keyser Szose, in fact some say his initials stood for The True Keyserszose, it was rumoured that if you upset him, he'd come and kill your wife, eat your children whilst burning down your house, all the time laughing maniacally.!

All I know is that he's retired from reps and has a new job, he is the Stig and also writes all of Jeremy Clarkson's funny one liners :rofl:

Thefakemastersfanclub

GO FAKEY GO!!

Luthier

New Enzo never was in any Ferrari dealership in the first place

So? What does that have to do with the story?

You have told some tall ones in your time, I would think you would appreciate this one.

I did, John, did you miss my comment on the story itself?

Member X

I'm loving the conspiracy theories :D lol

Hasn't someone on here met up with Robert in Thailand? They need to post a description and artists impression LOL

GC

great stories...

sad I've never been called out, not even on the seriously flawed quartz AP i own...

and I'm in Tourneau once a month, surrounded by ADs & sales people to visit my buddy who works there.

It's all in the way you wear it...the man makes the watch, not vice versa.

Brightlight

Has anyone ever seen TTK and Baldrick in the same room together? I thought not :D

I never bought a watch from TTK, I moved into reps just as he was moving out, but I did enjoy his posts. Just as I enjoy Baldrick's posts.

I have a new theory - Baldrick is TTK's younger brother and heir to his fortune. Analyse and discuss...............................

Baldrick
Has anyone ever seen TTK and Baldrick in the same room together? I thought not

Have you ever seen a baby pigeon, me neither. but they must exist :D

Brightlight
Has anyone ever seen TTK and Baldrick in the same room together? I thought not

Have you ever seen a baby pigeon, me neither. but they must exist :D

pigeon-egg.jpg

I stand by my statement :P

Baldrick

Photoshopped fake :D

GC
pigeon-egg.jpg

I stand by my statement :D

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that... actually wish i had!