greg_r

Where can I find... (insert watch name here)?

Kleen™
Hello there, I'm looking for a omega seamaster like the 007 watch but without the 007 stuff on, can someone point me in the right direction please

The right direction is the start of this thread...

cnstptdnnj

Hello there, I'm looking for a omega seamaster like the 007 watch but without the 007 stuff on, can someone point me in the right direction please

Turn back to the first page of this thread and read the top post. It's pretty much the most succinct and useful advice you'll get.

Edited by cnstptdnnj

HeavyKrush

Seems like this should be required reading followed by a short test before becoming a member.

greg_r

Oh fuck me. Did you even READ the first post in this thread?

JSJ

I've been on here since the beginning of November and I must say I had no idea there would be quite as many people who joined and just said "Where can I find..." as the first post.

I can see how it is a bit wearing after a while.

TotalPro

Dear greg_r, Thank You for the information "On Making a Wise Decision, Research"

I have take your advice, and visited several "Trusted Sites" Although I am New to this, Search, ad Sites, I found that Kuvarsit never responded PerfectClones watches did NOT look very good Any Advice??? Looking for an Omega SeaMaster Chronograph Blue Dial Blue Bezel Thank You Very Much TotalPro

<RJ>

Who has the best RWG watch??

:lol:

1264091579_kirk_rofl.gif

Dear greg_r, Thank You for the information "On Making a Wise Decision, Research"

I have take your advice, and visited several "Trusted Sites" Although I am New to this, Search, ad Sites, I found that Kuvarsit never responded PerfectClones watches did NOT look very good Any Advice??? Looking for an Omega SeaMaster Chronograph Blue Dial Blue Bezel Thank You Very Much TotalPro

fick-it-lets-break-dance-all-together.jpg

JSJ

No but, really, this is such a good thread.

Looking forward to the answer. I'm a bit of an Omega fan myself.

Monty010

try more then one dealer and wait a day or or 3 for a return reply :facepalm:

mielur

where can i found rolex sub thanks

Monty010
where can i found rolex sub thanks

399FCCFB-6807-455D-9DCF-A694264657FC_zps2ylampvq.jpg

RUSH2112

I have to believe that is someone's sock ID

RUSH2112

Are you fucking kidding me?

<RJ>

Why?

RUSH2112

Why?

Uh, it seems too obviously in opposition to direction that it has to be a joke. It was clearly a sarcastic remark. Good?

greg_r

I swear to fucking God I am going to ban the next asshat who posts 'WHERE CAN I FIND xxx?' in this thread.... grrrrr....

suicide.gif

READ THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD, GUYS!

<RJ>
banhammer.png

senthkuma

Dear Friends

where can i get best Rolex Explorer- II . Kindly advise me the best seller. this is going to be my first replica.

Senthil

Monty010

Dear Friends

where can i get best Rolex Explorer- II . Kindly advise me the best seller. this is going to be my first replica.

Senthil

Give it a little while, i think Greg will tell you in a minute :popcorn:

greg_r

Oh for Christ's sake! :frusty:

Thread locked

computer-suicide-cannot-unsee-what-has-been-seen-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-337.gif

trailboss99

YEEEAAAAAAAAA-1.gif

Selfcontrol.jpg

tribefan

Who makes the best sub? Looks pretty good for now.