Sign in to follow this  
johnnybird

Which watch looks 100% genuine?

James.
There is no such replica. They all have flaws.

Thanks mate.

All other replies: I just asked a simple question that if someone has seen such a watch then share with me and if 100% replica doesn't exist then it is completely OK as I am new to watches and I am trying to increase my knowledge about watches and if my question bothered to some pricks then it's not my fault.

Well, it is actually your fault. You asked the question without bothering to, ya know, look for yourself first.

Lazy questions deserve lazy responses.

In that respect, I know of the best rep you can get, 1:1 and everything. But, i'm not going to tell you from whom you can get it :P

BentleySharp

Thanks mate.

All other replies: I just asked a simple question that if someone has seen such a watch then share with me and if 100% replica doesn't exist then it is completely OK as I am new to watches and I am trying to increase my knowledge about watches and if my question bothered to some pricks then it's not my fault.

Oh no...It wasn't a joke. :facepalm:

...And it is your fault.

flyr

Thanks mate.

It is your fault, you posed the question. And who are you trying to fool with your perfect rep anyway?

James.

Thanks mate.

who are you trying to fool with your perfect rep anyway?

Himself? :lol:

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

This prick here know the closest thing to a perfect rep..... but for some reason I don´t want to post it......

Until you do a little leg work yourself... that lovely Daytona will always be available to you.......

Generally when I join a group of people who may have information or knowledge that may benefit me.....

I am nice to them... even if it involves taking a little stick !!!

go look at my posts... one of them is in there

plankton

Why? Look in the TD list, you will find it.

plankton

Tell me which one is gen... One is BK....

DSSDGEN_zps61e99473.jpg

fatarms

Left is rep, thinner bezel numbers and no sapphire over the pearl like the right one has.

elp

Question is - from what distance?

Across the road? Doesn't matter, any quality would do the job

From a meter away? Must be a fair one

On your wrist just for you? Needs to be very good

To resell as gen or fool someone who would be checking movement, etc.? Nope

johnnybird

Thanks mate.

It is your fault, you posed the question. And who are you trying to fool with your perfect rep anyway?

I want to impress your mom with my perfect rep so that I can fuck her every night. Satisfied?

fatarms
:lol: here we go...

johnnybird
Why? Look in the TD list, you will find it.

Every TD has thousands watches. You people have spent hours on searching best reps so what's the problem in sharing with others?

plankton
DSSDGEN_zps61e99473.jpg

johnnybird

Thanks mate.

Stop acting like an ass kisser.

johnnybird
Tell me which one is gen... One is BK....

DSSDGEN_zps61e99473.jpg

WOW..it is really hard to say. Both look stunning.

Ped

Thanks mate.

Stop acting like an ass kisser.

I can see you are going to last about another hour

johnnybird
Question is - from what distance?

Across the road? Doesn't matter, any quality would do the job

From a meter away? Must be a fair one

On your wrist just for you? Needs to be very good

To resell as gen or fool someone who would be checking movement, etc.? Nope

Definitely "On your wrist just for you? Needs to be very good"

BentleySharp

Thanks mate.

I want to impress your mom with my perfect rep so that I can fuck her every night. Satisfied?

popcorn-drought_650x366.jpg

3...........2...........1...........(countdown to gulag)

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Thanks mate.

What a sad reason... what a simple person..... what a simple mind,,,

You need to go straight to www.mothefuckers.cum and relieve some of that pent up anger.......

and then see a shrink about your oedipus complex

Link below... as you are too much of a dumb fuck to know what that is.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

RichardMiami

Johnny B... you are new here. You have already called some of the members pricks, and now you are throwing shit around like you own the place.

Back off, take a chill pill, develop a sense of humor.

This is NOT a suggestion.

Get to know the membership here some more.

BentleySharp

Johnny B... you are new here. You have already called some of the members pricks, and now you are throwing shit around like you own the place.

.....................(waiting to see if Johnnybird tells you to fuck your mom with that suggestion) :popcorn:

johnnybird

Ohh really? I didn't know the fake watch owners (like yourself) deserve respect.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

LOL LOL LOL.....

BentleySharp

Ohh really? I didn't know the fake watch owners (like yourself) deserve respect.

Well...That's pretty close! :lol:

...Johnny...if that's how you feel than What the Fuck are you doing in this forum?

johnnybird

Thanks mate.

What a sad reason... what a simple person..... what a simple mind,,,

You need to go straight to www.mothefuckers.cum and relieve some of that pent up anger.......

and then see a shrink about your oedipus complex

Link below... as you are too much of a dumb fuck to know what that is.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

You have sick sense of humour.