Spacemanps

Watch box... lets see yours??

cogwatch

What you need is a watch drawer. Crappy iPhone pic, but you get the idea.... Partitions and watch pillows I made myself.

cd58c366-9e52-4b38-8146-c43ef551b719_zps782becc0.jpg

Holy sheet !!!

I need something like haha :D

I have 2 like that now :lol:

Duzza

2014-10-05123923_zps36550101.jpg

Love that Patek Nautilus, is it a 7750?

Thanks, yes it is. It's sat in a drawer currently awaiting a strap from Donerix.

69-Watch

They are very nice, hang on the wall or stands upright, bought mine off ebay for around $110 shipped

extremekc

Wow! All of the box look really amazing. I was looking for box through eBay. I'm looking into 5-6 slots. I just had my first rep.. any recommendation for box? Prefer not too expensive

Edited by extremekc

SackOHammers

I had to have a glass top one. I love those Ranier boxes. The wood is beautiful. But I like to look at my watches as I walk by them in the morning while getting ready for work.

So I ended up woth a Caddy Bay Piano Black 20 watch holder. Simple lines. No need for a handle or a pull to interrupt the smooth black surfaces. No useless keyhole that nobody is going to use... or key to get lost. Looks great, but I was able to find it around $80 or so.

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Caddy-Bay-Collection-High-Gloss-Piano-Black-Glasstop-20-Watch-Case/6537857/product.html

johnthemixer

What you need is a watch drawer. Crappy iPhone pic, but you get the idea.... Partitions and watch pillows I made myself.

I don't feel to bad now I thought I had a lot of watches will post a photo later on ... good stuff...

Newbie17

Crazy amounts of watches for some of you guys! How do you decide which ones stay or which ones go? Do you keep every watch you've ever bought?

cogwatch

I don't feel to bad now I thought I had a lot of watches will post a photo later on ... good stuff...

Haha, thanks. I've been used by many a member to prove to their wives that they are, in fact, not THAT crazy :lol:

And, I now have another full drawer the same size, so 2X that now. I haven't taken a god pic of the 2nd finished drawer yet, but here's the watches loose in the 2nd drawer before they got a better home like the 1st drawer :)

f93d4a85-16dd-42c5-a2f3-6f0393fc60f5_zpsb1e4d9d2.jpg

cogwatch
Crazy amounts of watches for some of you guys! How do you decide which ones stay or which ones go? Do you keep every watch you've ever bought?

As you buy more and have to let some go to make room, or to free up the $s for new ones, you just have to make sometimes hard choices of what will go. If you just have to let one go, a good process is to go through them and compare which of say 2 watches you would always wear over the other one. Repeat that a number of times until it becomes obvious which one get the consistent bump versus other watches. You may still like the watch, but if you have to let one go, that's the one to go.

Duzza
DSC_0041_zpsqrna31jc.jpg

webbo2005

Haha, thanks. I've been used by many a member to prove to their wives that they are, in fact, not THAT crazy :lol:

And, I now have another full drawer the same size, so 2X that now. I haven't taken a god pic of the 2nd finished drawer yet, but here's the watches loose in the 2nd drawer before they got a better home like the 1st drawer :)

f93d4a85-16dd-42c5-a2f3-6f0393fc60f5_zpsb1e4d9d2.jpg

Jesus wept. What a collection!

chronomatic

Here are mine. 15 years of collected GEN and 4 months of collected REP.

Top two rows are GEN. Some at bottom rows are GEN vintages and rest are REP.

Mostly Chronograph watches. I am really love complicated watches.

JTYnYfG.jpg

NigeMOV.jpg

xXJmMq0.jpg

Pseudonym

^^^^^

:drool:

Timechaser

Good lord there are some nice collections here

RichardMiami

Good lord there are some nice collections here

Welcome to RWG! :D

Necromancer

Apologies for digging up an old watch box thread but I didn't want to start another new one.

My new addition -

IMG_0461_zpssadv6wrq.jpg

IMG_0460_zpsu7ddyd6w.jpg

Yuri Boyka

Apologies for digging up an old watch box thread but I didn't want to start another new one.

My new addition -

IMG_0461_zpssadv6wrq.jpg

IMG_0460_zpsu7ddyd6w.jpg

Which box is this?

Necromancer

Which box is this?

It's by Lindberg & Sons - UBB90R3brcr Watch winder for 6 self-winding watches and storage for 8 additional watches.

Rosewood case and glass (not perspex) in the lid with cream velvet type lining and cushions.

The rotor cushions include a removable strip to allow for different strap and bracelet types and lengths.

Gold coloured hardware.

3 rotors with quiet Japanese motors and choice of 4 programmes.

Hope this helps.

ticktockmydickdoc

The watch boxes by this guy are absolutely gorgeous: https://www.etsy.com...ion_id=15981583

I'm buying this one

il_570xN.1127592932_h9j4.jpg

I went into this rep game saying I would only have one. I already have 2 with my 3rd on the way. If I get this box it will cut me off at 4. I'll have to M2M a watch if I want a new one. This box will keep me in check.

Edited by ticktockmydickdoc

maxmood

got mine from amazon, solid, i like it..

d4ab0b8b55fcb0cad23060b86ae3c575.png

it's almost full, 3 pockets left. i'll need a new bigger box now i'm into watches.

Edited by maxmood

black263
On 24/06/2017 at 08:57, ticktockmydickdoc said:

The watch boxes by this guy are absolutely gorgeous: https://www.etsy.com...ion_id=15981583

I'm buying this one

il_570xN.1127592932_h9j4.jpg

I went into this rep game saying I would only have one. I already have 2 with my 3rd on the way. If I get this box it will cut me off at 4. I'll have to M2M a watch if I want a new one. This box will keep me in check.

No it won't.  It just means that you'll buy another box.

ticktockmydickdoc
28 minutes ago, black263 said:

No it won't.  It just means that you'll buy another box.

Guess who's 100% wrong!? That guy

FunnyStarSystem

I'm just gonna buy this one, small crack pipe, and like four pieces of crack. BUT THAT'S IT!