Sign in to follow this  
mike0307

New Here looking for rolex

mike0307

Hello everyone Iam new to the blog. I wanting to get the best replica rolex sub. I looked over a ton of web sites from the trusted dealers. One thing I have trouble with finding the right movement thats at the best price. The second problem I dont want to encounter is the bezel. I dont want the watch bezel to go in all directions.

Cliff notes verson> I want a very top quality watch that works just like its twin at a reasonble price.rolex-submariner-green-ceramic-watch.png

Ped

Who has the best sub?

jdog

Welcome. Having bought a few subs already I can tell you a couple things. Some of the best stuff out there is BK & TC subs. Gonna cost you about $500 plus but better than most of the stuff your going to get at one of the TD's as their QC is a bit better. I picked up a BP with Swiss 2836 mvmt and its great. Bezel is good as well as the lume. New for around $300. Just look around and READ READ READ. You'll find 98% of the answers before even asking the question.

MikeAlmighty

Agreed. If you're going to get a sub it's got to be a TC or BK. Besides the AD, that answers the question.

mrtsumoto80

Don`t wanna be an ass but this is not a blog is a forum, welcome by the way! and as other mentioned use the search bar, it's impressive the amount of information this boards have.

myaz

You'll find 98% of the answers before even asking the question.

I dare say.....98% is a largely safe bet when subs are concerned.

Welcome and read a bit more so that your expectations are better met.

conx
:popcorn:

RichardMiami

Don`t wanna be an ass but this is not a blog is a forum, welcome by the way! and as other mentioned use the search bar, it's impressive the amount of information this boards have.

Chill a bit please. This is the Noob Flame free zone. If it was GD, go for it, but here please cut the noobs a little slack.

Thank you.

Calcidose

Welcome to RWG.

black263

Oh God. Another Rolex buyer. Sorry but I really don't get the appeal of the Sub. Unless you like being called out regularly.

Daywatch

Hi and welcome to the forum. With Rolex the 16600 series is the way to go, just my opinion. Have fun reading around.

kamma

Hello and Welcome to rwg :)

dhelios

Who is TC subs? I know BK, didn't find TC though. Or I didn't look good.

nyckid

Welcome to RWG :)

You're in the right place to find any kind of decent Rollie reps. Kindly refer to BK feedback section and you'll find the finest Rolex reps.

Good luck,

The Kid

seanjames
Oh God. Another Rolex buyer. Sorry but I really don't get the appeal of the Sub. Unless you like being called out regularly.

Agreed, however I think that the Rolex submariner is the gateway to a REP hobby, many start with this watch, me included....

Dr. Jimmy

Cliff notes verson> I want a very top quality watch that works just like its twin at a reasonble price.

Not gonna happen. If you think you can buy a watch for $300 that's going to be of the same quality as one which costs $9k you're deluding yourself.

Frankt8242

The vast majority of Rolex reps offered by the TD's here are of extremely good quality...

The law of "diminishing returns" is quite valid in this area..A $100.00 entry level model is probably @ 90% as accurate visually, as the $500+ super reps...

And no matter HOW MUCH you spend, you'll always have, at best, a replica watch...

You pay your money, you take your choice...

Libertatia

EDIT: I thought this was a new post? 3 days old, and OP isn't even active. Chances are he won't even be coming back, let alone read this haha. Leave it guys.

Edited by Libertatia

dhelios

I think I'll wait for BK's mod on Noob V3 :)

Daywatch

All 16600 are better repped than the ceramic versions. This being said the BP 116600 from Trusty for 168,- is already a good choice. The more expensive it gets the minor are the improvements You anyway only can tell with a loupe. All of mine, including TC get about the same wrist-time, all have good power-reserve and all keep good time so I would get one now and decide if I need to spend 3x more on another later. :)

Sub-CTC285SDMetalL1050822enh.jpg