Sign in to follow this  
Hazz

Message from me....... Hazz

BenjaminButton
Everyone loves Baldrick for a day.... Just a day mind. Normal transmissions will be restored very soon.

283bf21204b1fc8d8a187adf99007af8.jpg

Wait just a Cotten picking minute here! Do you have any idea of who & what that's a picture of, not the actor but the character and the movie?

That's Robert Mitchum portraying Max Cady in " Cape Fear." Cady is a freakin physco, a real genuine lunatic. Robert DeNiro reprised the role.

Night of the Hunter - in fact

One of my all time favourites

elp

You're wrong. That's Mitchum as Harry Powell in Night of the Hunter.

the-night-of-the-hunter.jpg

onzenuub

Who gives a fuck?

elp

Who gives a fuck?

You wanna stay on-topic for once?

Baldrick

Night of The Hunter.... Laughton's directorial debut and one of the best......the river boat scene is classic cinema.....and enthralled and terrified me as a kid..."once upon a time there was a pretty girl". :D

BadPickle
Wait ... PBR on a pedestal after the SSTEEL debacle, Baltrick nearly canonised for sorting out Hazz, what next? RWG gets the accolade as the friendliest corner of the interwebz and a My Little Pony theme?

No pedestal here, just a gobshite loudmouth trouble maker as many pointed out.

Gazzla

Wait ... PBR on a pedestal after the SSTEEL debacle, Baltrick nearly canonised for sorting out Hazz, what next? RWG gets the accolade as the friendliest corner of the interwebz and a My Little Pony theme?

Up next: Someone buys a Hublot, posts some pics and gets roundly applaused for having such good taste . . .

elp

No pedestal here, just a gobshite loudmouth trouble maker as many pointed out.

Gobshite loudmouth troublemaker with a shiny halo ange003.gif

Up next: Someone buys a Hublot, posts some pics and gets roundly applaused for having such good taste . . .

:rofl:

ronin007

Great for the dealers,shame about the rest of us,

Kcore

I stand corrected - that's 2 scary characters that Mitchum portrayed. So, back to it, are you saying Baldrick is scary?

BenjaminButton
I stand corrected - that's 2 scary characters that Mitchum portrayed. So, back to it, are you saying Baldrick is scary?

Before today ..... A force to be reckoned with.

After today ......scary...... too feckin right.....

andyboy

Great job Balders

:thumbsup2:

Mazz

Well done B

Steelfish

Great stuff.....kudos my friend. 4_19_21.gif

Mike on a bike

Well done "B" sure you were the model of decorum in that little pow wow, to have been a fly on the wall for that one........................

PS no reports by me that I am aware of but will ask around.

UmpaHimself

No telephones involved......when I come thru' your door...it usually produces the required effect.....rarely ever doesn't.....!

1st batch of 9x triangulated shipping items in hand.....not sure if there are more to follow...he couldn't recall.....meeting on Wed to sort out what scrap he has.....and if there's any further tri shipping..

!

f6fc979a-8740-4ede-9fa2-ffbfd43cf048.jpg

Damn my friend, you are a living legend!

Nice work, Balders :clap:

G, he needs a special color for his name or something. A badge of honor

narikaa
bad breath and pissing on lamp posts?? :lol:

c'mon

he is Scottish

nev848

Well he took me for a DSSD and even called my home number for a chat about how he was trying to be a good person.

Scamming shit stain of a bloke.

Nice one Baldrick.

Now I wonder why SSteel keeps trying to request me on LinkedIn......Ummmmmm I wonder.

elp

Well he took me for a DSSD and even called my home number for a chat about how he was trying to be a good person.

Nice one Baldrick.

Now I wonder why SSteel keeps trying to request me on LinkedIn......Ummmmmm I wonder.

Nev - some people just attract trouble. Wanna be my friend? :)

BadPickle

Nice one Baldrick.

You've a suspicious mind Nev ;)

Baldrick

Never mind all that....some prick over on RG ...accused me of nicking a watch for myself......cheeky cunt !!!

Del Boy

Not surprised. You help people out and get accused yourself. Why people can't see you are doing others a huge favour is beyond me.

UmpaHimself

Never mind all that....some prick over on RG ...accused me of nicking a watch for myself......cheeky cunt !!!

Wait, are you being serious? Shit, you deserve one IMO.

RichardMiami

6113-Oscar-Wilde-Quote-No-good-deed-goes-unpunished.jpg

Baldrick

I didn't do this for the dealers incidentally...I did it to help out some of the members who still hadn't gotten their watches returned....finding a bundle of triangle shipped watches was co-incidental.....quite frankly....if I get any more shit like that I won't bother sending anything on.....the dealers can fix the sitch themselves...they make enough profit...and I don't think 1x watch will cover it.....!

To quote you Richard....

No good deed goes unpunished....goes unrewarded !!!