dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

adrianted

Hello My name is Carlo and I'm from Texas!

Hello I am Adrian,I'm from Jp :beer:

MarkRichardson

Hi all,

Another Noob but grateful for all the help on this site which will help me with my purchases.

concorde

Greetings! this is a great place to get started. I keep my ratio 3:2 gen:rep

Hello My name is Carlo and I'm from Texas!

Hello I am Adrian,I'm from Jp :beer:

Forgot to mention, I'm Concorde I'm from Canada

concorde

hello my name is pete "bolton/england"just like to say a big thanks for accepting me on this site,i could never afford the real thing im after a good panerai replica dealer,theres so many but aint got a clue

welcome!

drjeff

BTTT (bump to the top)

lot of great info here - thanks ding!

:cowboy:

finalboss

Hey guys, been lurking around and have been buying watches off of trusty time for a while. Finally got around to making an account and reading up on new watches! Happy holidays!

Maximalek

Hi all, i am rep watches fanatic from Czech. I am in around 4 years. My dayli beater is Breitling super avenger superfranken, gen dial, hands, bracelet and swiss 7750

chronomate

Hello everyone,

signed up a couple of weeks ago and was only lurking so far. Different world than RWI - a bit rougher as I may say but since I got thick skin, I'm not afraid of being beaten up here :smile:

Checked a bit on the history of RWG and found out that RWI and RWG even share admins and co-founders.

Cheers!

Gekko

JSJ

Hello everyone,

signed up a couple of weeks ago and was only lurking so far. Different world than RWI - a bit rougher as I may say but since I got thick skin, I'm not afraid of being beaten up here :smile:

Checked a bit on the history of RWG and found out that RWI and RWG even share admins and co-founders.

Cheers!

Gekko

Welcome :)

Us... rough? Dunno what you mean.

:itchyandscratchy:

phobovien

so.... who has the best sub? :noway:

bigmak

I am a noob. I have done a lot of research, but cant stop finding more and more info! Almost every week for a year (after my terrible rep I paid £500) with 0 magnification was I driven to find out more. Im not sure if thats a good thing or bad, but It lead me to this site and i'm happy I have found people so enthusiastic.

This is probably a noob question, but apparently the TC sub is the best around, I have looked at many cases, but is the model no. on the lugs? Every example doesn't seem to show any evidence, or is it what you see on the surface that counts? TC appears to have good intentions and is stern they are the best, is that meant to entice me or is it the truth?

Doug75

Hi all, joined this forum the other day so still working my way around and reading up as much as I can. Not had the bottle to buy a rep yet, still working out what I want, new or the vintage look. Vintage 60's and 70's is what first got me interested in watches, so will probably go down that route.... Like I said a lot of reading to do first.

black263

Hi all, joined this forum the other day so still working my way around and reading up as much as I can. Not had the bottle to buy a rep yet, still working out what I want, new or the vintage look. Vintage 60's and 70's is what first got me interested in watches, so will probably go down that route.... Like I said a lot of reading to do first.

Finally, a new member with the right attitude. Read, read and read again. Go through the links below and you'll find the answer to 90% of your questions. The other 25% can be found via the search box.

JSJ

Finally, a new member with the right attitude. Read, read and read again. Go through the links below and you'll find the answer to 90% of your questions. The other 25% can be found via the search box.

Your maths is shit.

bigmak

Your maths is shit.

:fme::lol::giggle: :giggle:

black263

Your maths is shit.

There's an overlap. :suck: But it does show if you're paying attention. Sit up at the back, boy.

bigmak

Your maths is shit.

There's an overlap. :suck: But it does show if you're paying attention. Sit up at the back, boy.

I understood, i hope you weren't referring to me GGBP!

edster105

hi all, I'm another noob with just a quick question: I've been looking for a particular replica for a while now and Robbie / aoobuy has found a factory that has it still. now my question is, is it normal to pay for the watch and then get sent pictures of it? he's said if I don't like the look of the pictures I can have a refund.

Oh sorry one more question; Is it normal to do western union transfers?

Apologies in advance for the noobness

Edited by edster105

greg_r

Yes and Yes.

edster105
Yes and Yes.

many thanks

gorozco

Hello everyone from Spain... I'm quite impressed with the quality of the photos and info there on this website. And my favorite watches at prices I can afford... this is like heaven :)

the community is doing a great job.

QueTip

So who has the best sub??? :yikes:

andyboy
:facepalm:

WatchDog21

:digging2:

black263

To be fair guys, this is one of the best quality of his posts thus far.