dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

Hey Blue

Nice Job!

elp

Hi my name Is Cresh. Yes I hope that I am in the right place. I am a newbie here. I really like the look of a stainless steel Yes I hope that I am in the right place. I am a newbie here. I really like the look of a stainless steel ptek. I do not want to fund euthanasia if you catch my I do not want to fund euthanasia if you catch my drift. I just have no idea how do you start.

Prevention is better than cure.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67090

Nomadenjoe

Thanks for information.... very helpfull!

wedemboys

Could anyone help me

I am looking for Bell & Ross BR 02-92 Pink Gold & Carbon Bell. If someone could give me some directions that would be great. Thanks

AirSan

Hey guys just wanna say hello.

I'm a old supporter of RWI.

But there server issues are now enough for me to find another site.

Hope to get warm regards and hopefully I can help out :)

Autobot

I am another from RWI that was looking for another outlet and source of information with the RWI issues. Looking forward to the day when I can give back to the community

hank scorpio

Hi,

New member here, just thought I would say hello.

flyingdragon1

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post my question. I have purchased a few Reps over the past year, but still consider myself a noob. I just purchased an Omega GMT Seamaster and I am looking for some answer about regulating the watch. The base movement is a 2836 decorated to look like a 8605 movement. I would like to know how regulate the movement. I sent it in to Katt, but the decorative plate is blocking the micro adjust screw. How do you get the plate off without destroying the watch?

black263

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post my question. I have purchased a few Reps over the past year, but still consider myself a noob. I just purchased an Omega GMT Seamaster and I am looking for some answer about regulating the watch. The base movement is a 2836 decorated to look like a 8605 movement. I would like to know how regulate the movement. I sent it in to Katt, but the decorative plate is blocking the micro adjust screw. How do you get the plate off without destroying the watch?

You'd be better off posting this as a question in the Upgrade and Reference section. It's much more likely to get seen than as a random post in the FAQs.

serious

Hi Guys,

New member but have been into watches for years - too many! I've got into reps due mainly to Panerai as I fancied trying a real one but didn't think I would ever get round to forking out the cash on one. Roll forward a few years and I found myself in Turkey and was very surprised at how good the newer 'clone' type replicas are as I had memories going back way too far when they all used to last about a week and turned your arm green. I ended up buying a 312 and that was two years ago...... suffice to say I was hooked and the rest is history. I'm back in Turkey this year and was definitely going to get another Panerai, so started looking at the options available and found this place. I've now decided I can't wait until the summer and so have just placed my first order on here from a trusted dealer - its the new 441 version from Steve, aka 'theonewatches' :thumbsup:

I'm looking for an automatic watch with a good leather armband. It should look classy and pretty. Plus point if I can see the mechanism from the back or front. I don't wanna spend too much, it should have a good quality. Are there any internationally shipping sites where I can get them for that price?

Edited by 171796

black263

I'm looking for an automatic watch with a good leather armband. It should look classy and pretty. Plus point if I can see the mechanism from the back or front. I don't wanna spend too much, it should have a good quality. The majority of the watches of the TD (excluding the top notch ones like Noob etc. of course) in the range of $100-280 I've seen for the price of a happy meal in China! Are there any internationally shipping sites where I can get them for that price?

Dozens and dozens of random sites that will sell you a 1:1 AAAA copy of the watch of your dreams, even those that our dealers can't source. The photograph is incredible, so close to the gen you would almost swear they were actually using photographs of the real thing. They will happily take your money, and send you the watch you desire so much. Then you can post pictures of it here in the Scam section, and complain how you were ripped off, and sold something that was an absolute piece of shit, if you received anything at all. Or you could stick to the TRUSTED dealers on this site. Your choice.

Dozens and dozens of random sites that will sell you a 1:1 AAAA copy of the watch of your dreams, even those that our dealers can't source. The photograph is incredible, so close to the gen you would almost swear they were actually using photographs of the real thing. They will happily take your money, and send you the watch you desire so much. Then you can post pictures of it here in the Scam section, and complain how you were ripped off, and sold something that was an absolute piece of shit, if you received anything at all. Or you could stick to the TRUSTED dealers on this site. Your choice.

Got your point. So for the mid quality ones it would be actually cheaper to fly to China if I get more than two :)

The high quality ones like Noob are probably gonna be difficult to find even there and more accessible through the TD.

But lets get back to my question: What nice classy and good looking leather wristwatches exist; that are available as high quality replicas through the TD?

GenTLe

Hi Guys,

New member but have been into watches for years - too many! I've got into reps due mainly to Panerai as I fancied trying a real one but didn't think I would ever get round to forking out the cash on one. Roll forward a few years and I found myself in Turkey and was very surprised at how good the newer 'clone' type replicas are as I had memories going back way too far when they all used to last about a week and turned your arm green. I ended up buying a 312 and that was two years ago...... suffice to say I was hooked and the rest is history. I'm back in Turkey this year and was definitely going to get another Panerai, so started looking at the options available and found this place. I've now decided I can't wait until the summer and so have just placed my first order on here from a trusted dealer - its the new 441 version from Steve, aka 'theonewatches' :thumbsup:

Forget about turkish rubbish, give a look to ALE guide (https://www.replica-watch.info/threads/reference-pam-review-guide-replica-search-identification-evaluation-selection.107365/) and get one here :)

Boris968

Glad I took the time to read all this. Thanks for all the information. I've been reading on here for a while and I think I may be ready to buy something but was worried about the process. This thread provided me with a lot of good beginning information.

papajetta

Hello. I'm Eric. Former member of this forum in a previous incarnation. Was surprised that I had to register again but it has been a while. I've had a few super reps throughout the years... Chronomat Evo, navitimer.... Now I'm looking for the famous TC lv extreme... Hope to find one soon.

ardi12

Hi guys new member from RWi. I have a collection of both reps and gen watches. I have gen milgauss white and blue face, sub, yatchmaster 2 tone, Daytona RG, PP Nautilus, RG Skydweller on leather and much more. Rep I have a J12 AP ROO rubber clad in rose gold, forged carbon ap diver, sub, carrier santos, ap royal oak. 15400 in rose.

Chiquita Fanjita

Hi guys new member from RWi. I have a collection of both reps and gen watches. I have gen milgauss white and blue face, sub, yatchmaster 2 tone, Daytona RG, PP Nautilus, RG Skydweller on leather and much more. Rep I have a J12 AP ROO rubber clad in rose gold, forged carbon ap diver, sub, carrier santos, ap royal oak. 15400 in rose.

:ttiwwop:

Dr Fun Socks

Hi guys, also a member of rwi, noob to rwg. Any one know what happened to rwi by the way? Great work by the op!

ardi12

I just don't know how to post pics from iPhone

ardi12

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=129408

davidpg

Been around a lot of forums over the last couple of decades, and come here sporadically. Been enjoying my time here so far and will be sticking around!

Elusive

Hello all! Transfer from RWI. I hope it gets back up soon.