dingle

Welcoming the noobs 101

Rafal

Hi guys,

I am new here and decided to buy  3 watches from Trusty Time. I sent him funds almost 3 weeks ago after he confirmed to me by e-mail that all reps are in stock.

Then he claimed that only 1 watch I ordered is available. It was unbelievable for me especially because the rep he claims is out of stock is a new arrival and is available in the factory (I decided to ask another TD).

Now I am still waiting for any update from Andrew, but he always write that I have to be patient... 3 weeks already. No QC pics and still waiting.

What do you think of this? Can you advice something?

Thanks!

Raulrual

super helpful and well written

Thanks and greetings from park city 

Mike R

Good Morning! Literally a world of info info here, i love it.  O.D.ing with a smile!  Love the Video's.  Make it a great day people!

Mbnafees

Lots of great info here. Thanks for sharing! 

CartierMalone

Thanks for this! Excited to learn :)

knowlesy

Loads of good info in this section, a great place to start! :rolleyes:

Edited by knowlesy

dommmmmmmy

HELLO from Malaysia. I have been spectating for some good replicas for some time and finally pulled the trigger on NOOB V7 DSSD. Hope to know everyone here better

scar007

wow this is actually a bunch of Work to get all this together! Very helpfull!

replicawatchman

I'm so blind !! If only I had seen this first. Thank you and this answered all of my questions.

Ross29

For some reason I thought I was already a member, guess not. I used to think all the forums were the same, in some ways they are, but I'm learning each is different inits own ways. Looking forward to checking out M2M.  

Maclee

hi everyone. i m new. Hope to know everyone here better:)

ronin991

Just wanted to say hello.  

I am known on other forums but look forward to being an active member here.

72Virgins

Who makes the best sub? Thanks.

PlanetZoom
3 hours ago, 72Virgins said:

:rofl:

Glaude
9 hours ago, 72Virgins said:

Come on that too obvious of a bait, nobody will fall for it.....

5KoM4vym.jpg

antotony0203

Lost my old account= ( 

RitchES

NEw to buying watch replicas and came across this forum through google searches that lead me to reddit. Learning a lot already and thankful to everyone involved in educating anyone interested in watch replicas.

trends

I mostly read a lot here since 2012 but this is my first post.

simonpollard

Hi everyone,

I'm Simon and I'm new here, very glad to have found this forum.

I have been readin a lot and trying to do my homework before hopefully ordering my first rep soon. 

Great forum, thanks for the help!

/S

winter2017

Hi everyone! 

Thanks to this great blog I found the way to buy a very good Panerai replica and a great dealer mentioned in RWG TRUSTED DEALER

I'd like to leave a 5 STARS positive feedback here for the dealers KUVARSIT: http://kuvarsit01.com/

Very helpful to help me in the choice, great service and a great watch arrived in less than 5 days!!

So, thak you so much to the blog administrator, and of course thanks to Kuvarsit!

(I hope that my feedback is in the right space, if it's OT just let me know and I leave it somewhere else in the  blog).

Ciao!

Fabio

black263
16 minutes ago, winter2017 said:

Hi everyone! 

Thanks to this great blog I found the way to buy a very good Panerai replica and a great dealer mentioned in RWG TRUSTED DEALER

I'd like to leave a 5 STARS positive feedback here for the dealers KUVARSIT: http://kuvarsit01.com/

Very helpful to help me in the choice, great service and a great watch arrived in less than 5 days!!

So, thak you so much to the blog administrator, and of course thanks to Kuvarsit!

(I hope that my feedback is in the right space, if it's OT just let me know and I leave it somewhere else in the  blog).

Ciao!

Fabio

It would be wonderful if the forum to set aside an area, dedicated to each dealer, so that all feedback could be collected together.  It would make it quicker and easier to check out a dealer, rather than  having to rely on spotting random posts such as this.  It would be good if such an area was available by scrolling down the home-page, and having a section such as FEEDBACK KUVARSIT clearly marked for each dealer. 

Are you taking the hint Fabio.

silkhead1

Hello, fellow watch nerds. New in the area. I've been collecting gens for a few years, now. After the loss of my Speedy Pro and Submariner, I started contemplating the rep world. I'm a big fan of vintage but love a lot of the modern stuff. Panerai is my spirit animal. Hope to find something awesome out there.

debrancherenzym

Been on here for a while but only posted today. Great forum, lots of information *thumbs up* 

the_datta

Didnot really know of this place until RWI went down. Enjoying it as a place and will def stick around!