Sign in to follow this  
wippers

First rep ordered...

diamond424

Yes the waiting is the hardest part. I'm waiting for my second purchase, wonder if I make a third will it make it any easier?

Rolexwatchman

7-14 days isn't bad :)

wippers

I'm glad I read up plenty on here before going ahead, as I'm going in with low expectations on the delivery time so if it turns up pretty quick it's a bonus. Hopefully it wont get tied up in UK customs as many seem to be at the moment.

wippers

Update - Now had my QC photos and after a couple of emails things are going smoothly. Great correspondence from Josh up to now.

mjoss2008

Ordered my first one yesterday, glad to see things are moving along smoothly for you as I too ordered from Josh! (have yet to have any real communication with him aside from payment details though.)

Conex

Josh is generally a top man. I'm more than happy dealing with him.

Mischka

I ordered my first rep with Joshua too

Got the pic's and trackingnumber. Now waiting

Used to buy all my reps in Turkey.

First time online.

Hope it passes customs

wippers

QC pics OK'd last wednesday (9th). Now waiting for the watch to be sent. How long does it normally take from giving the go ahead on the QC pics to posting them item?

wippers

Got home from work tonight to find the PAM508 sat waiting for me. I didn't even know it had left China as the DHL tracking number was coming up as "not found" and on Josh's website the order was still showing as "Processing". It's a nice beasty.

20140414_3126.jpg

nev848

my first order was through Josh... Top guy to deal with.

Watch looks good... enjoy.

Hornet

Ordered my PO GMT (and a little something for the missus...) on the 29th March, paid on 30th March, QC pics 3rd April, new tracking number 7th April, only apparently just left Hong Kong today.....

.....I hate the waiting!

Got home from work tonight to find the PAM508 sat waiting for me. I didn't even know it had left China as the DHL tracking number was coming up as "not found" and on Josh's website the order was still showing as "Processing". It's a nice beasty.

20140414_3126.jpg

Very nice, enjoy!

George.

20140414_3126.jpg

Congrats on not freaking out and starting up 36 threads about the 'not found' as i guess most would have done

Looks really nice mate, I wish i could pull the big pams off!

Wear it in good health

wippers

20140414_3126.jpg

Congrats on not freaking out and starting up 36 threads about the 'not found' as i guess most would have done

Looks really nice mate, I wish i could pull the big pams off!

Wear it in good health

I've only got small wrists but this still looks good (not too big), although it's a weighty piece.