offshore

How a Pay Pal account works.

cbrian26wvu
5 minutes ago, andyboy said:

No but I can reset your post count to minus figures if you want :rofl:

Dammit Man!! I'm screwed! FML thanks for the info tho on the movement! Much appreciated

RepGuy

Welp, looks like the new guy got to 5 posts through shitposting.  Sellers beware

andyboy
23 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Welp, looks like the new guy got to 5 posts through shitposting.  Sellers beware

That was yesterday...today is a new day

30 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

No he can’t,  Greg is the engine driver here, Andyboy is just the greasy rag ;)

:Whistle:

BadPickle
7 minutes ago, andyboy said:

That was yesterday...today is a new day

:Whistle:

:lol:

cbrian26wvu

Bro I'm not trying to buy anything off of anyone, I'm just trying to learn as much as I can to make my watch last as long as possible.

RepGuy
10 minutes ago, cbrian26wvu said:

Bro I'm not trying to buy anything off of anyone, I'm just trying to learn as much as I can to make my watch last as long as possible.

1 hour ago, cbrian26wvu said:

Can you blame me trying tho??

If you legitimately want to learn, the sales section will be no help to you. There are thousands of guides and threads that will help you without ever opening the sales section, and these require no minimum post count.

Normally, I don't care if someone wants to check out the sales section, but your answer above where you're admitting to post whoring rubs me the wrong way.

EDIT: @cbrian26wvu I am honestly curious how access to the sales section will help you make your watch last longer. This comment isn't a jab at you, I legitimately would like to know what you mean by this.

cbrian26wvu
21 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

If you legitimately want to learn, the sales section will be no help to you. There are thousands of guides and threads that will help you without ever opening the sales section, and these require no minimum post count.

Normally, I don't care if someone wants to check out the sales section, but your answer above where you're admitting to post whoring rubs me the wrong way.

EDIT: @cbrian26wvu I am honestly curious how access to the sales section will help you make your watch last longer. This comment isn't a jab at you, I legitimately would like to know what you mean by this.

It's fun to look through the sales section to see what's available. See what the value of your watch is after you've used it. See how long people have had their watches with no issues. For instance, if a gentleman has a Rolex Submariner with 2824 movement that's lasted 7 years, I'd like to know where he bought it and how'd he get it to last that long. I recently ordered one from a TD. Still waiting however, but I hope to be able to wear it for a long time. Also, from looking at other sites sales sections, I've seen some beautiful watches that I would have never thought to look at before. Now my desires have spread from Rolex only to Breitling, Omega, etc. also people give you ideas on changing out bands, making them even more impressive. If it offended you that I tried to look through the sales section or the post whoring comment, I apologize. I am not here to rip anyone off. I like to think that I have a tad more character than that. Anyway, hope you have a nice day!