Sign in to follow this  
willj1991

What have I done?

willj1991

I came into this little hobby expecting to start with one. Then it was two, three...

Now I have a list of 5 lovely new watches I plan to buy in the next month or so. I keep seeing gorgeous, highly reviewed new reps and my watch palette is continually growing.

As per the title; What. Have. I. Done.

hahahaha.

M.A.D
I came into this little hobby expecting to start with one. Then it was two, three...

Now I have a list of 5 lovely new watches I plan to buy in the next month or so. I keep seeing gorgeous, highly reviewed new reps and my watch palette is continually growing.

hahahaha.

Addicting hobby. Like you I started with one. It took awhile until I got my second and third watch but now it's a year later and I've gone from 3 to 17.

dave47

hahahaha.

Addicting hobby. Like you I started with one. It took awhile until I got my second and third watch but now it's a year later and I've gone from 3 to 17.

Welcome to THE DARK SIDE! BBBWWWWHHHHAAAAAAA. or, in other words: Welcome to our insane but entertaining world, heh!

dave

zufir

You should see my list... :(

Mark9117

In Yiddish theater there is a structural tradition in which characters and situations are introduced in Act I. Act II sees rising action which results in the protagonist invariably looking up at the end of the act and asking, "What have I done? Dear God in heaven, what have I done?" This is followed by a climax and resolution in Act III.

In your story, Act III will likely involve the loss of your family, home and all else you hold dear, in exchange for the satisfaction and contentment of a veritable wealth of beautiful replica wristwatches.

Will you be happy? Who can say?

Keep us posted. We can't wait to see your next purchase.

sungod

I propose a 12 step program to help you get off this dope!

zinnboy
I propose a 12 step program to help you get off this dope!

Careful mate. Some people here are touchy about addiction jokes.

Edited by zinnboy

sungod

Don't trip Zinn! These reps are dope! And I so need a fix from time to time!

TK01

Find your top 1 - 3 top watches to wear daily crew for particular occasions, if u have to many u will end up selling a lot or they will sit there not getting any wrist time , I take one day at a time. Why collect if you want use them much buy it use it rep it !

Left Coast Guy

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, so I've started limiting myself to 1 per month. To be honest, its not working out well so far, but hey at least I'm trying.

Individually, they are so cheap, but there is no rational reason to have so many, so I just feel like I've got to ration out my purchases. Can't justify having more reps than I can wear, and rapidly getting to that level.

SSTEEL

We all kid ourselves at first regarding only one rep :P

Pseudonym

I'll be honest. I binge. Bought 5 reps in a week. I'm not proud, but I feel awesome.

I officially placed my first order in Jan. I'm not sure how many I've bought since then... 16 maybe?

conx

Doomed

greg_r

hahahaha.

You think you've got problems. I ended up running the bloody forum! :lol:

wippers

I started in February this year and 9 watches later have just ordered another. Once it's got you, you're fucked! :D

dalboy

Relax !!

The urge will wear off once you get past 40.." Watches i mean " :lmao:

Your in good company .. All watch junkies here.. to which there is no known cure .

Dal..

elp

Sorry to disappoint you ... the inmates are in charge :lol:

534Tagwatch

It is frightening isn't it?

I started with one, which I had coveted before, then got a couple more, but the list is growing:)

To make matters worse, a couple are now bu@@ered, so I have the dilemma of replacing those or going for pastures new. Hmmm.

Daywatch

If You think You do have a watch addiction there is a very easy cure: take a look at some led-flashlight-brands like Fenix, Olight, Sunwayman or Klarus and get Yourself just one in the $80-$90 range with 18650 battery and charger.

This usually starts with: Who has the best............? :lmao:

wippers

If You think You do have a watch addiction there is a very easy cure: take a look at some led-flashlight-brands like Fenix, Olight, Sunwayman or Klarus and get Yourself just one in the $80-$90 range with 18650 battery and charger.

This usually starts with: Who has the best............? :lmao:

What have you gone and said that for!!!! :cry:

Now I'm going to have even less money!!!

DR3M3L

hahahaha.

I suspect you being santa too, as you give away watches once a year too :D

StormyNight
I'll be honest. I binge. Bought 5 reps in a week. I'm not proud, but I feel awesome.

I officially placed my first order in Jan. I'm not sure how many I've bought since then... 16 maybe?

You noob ;)

According to my "Purchases" message folder here I have 31 emails so I must've bought 31 watches since I joined here.

Fuckety fuck! :D