Sign in to follow this  
avc0002

Idk why I havent bought this for myself yet

DR3M3L
i touched myself

the end

:clap:

trksh-bzr
When many here get a clue there'll be less humor in these forums. Not likely it will ever happen tho

Not likely at all Tits...when you consider the quality of these members ( emphasis on: members) :lol:

@Turd or whatever your handle is......I tried hard...ever so hard....in fact as hard as Joran did in his studies...to understand your post...I failed...I even punched it into Google ...now I'm faced with a lawsuit from them for an attempted DDOS and crashing their servers....so in face of that....let me offer you one piece of advice....no...let's make it two.

1. Don't attempt to be both clever AND funny in your posts....you don't fit the job description...especially when the preponderance of members are native English speakers....they just won't get your eclectic attempts at humour...!

2. Stick to trying to be funny...because clever is a stretch waaay too far for you...even with the help of your scaffolding......be content with your station in life....others manage it...I'm sure given time you will also....mull it over your next nougat chorizo espresso .....be happy as a nugget :D

'

point 1: you're wrong. I think I am funny as hell, and I think you're twisting and turning in your casket knowing it. YOU didn't understand my post.....well, that just indicates that you are an old senile imbecile, whilst it indicates nothing about me really ;)

Funny you always take my bait and reply to the posts which you do not understand. Pitty that you didn't take my bait with the capital "C" in dutch....guess you're either slipping, or too upset to reply to the content of my actual post. ;)

point 2: I certainly am content with my station in life. I do not eat saussages with coffee though. strange that. do you?

Hornet
i touched myself

the end

Best post tonight. Fact.

+1

Hornet

Changing the subject every so slightly, I like the dutch; they are lovely people and do very good waffles, nice chips (fries...) with mayo as well......

......some good beers as well.

sardonix
Changing the subject every so slightly, I like the dutch; they are lovely people and do very good waffles, nice chips (fries...) with mayo as well......

Ok, ok.......but you don't like our Toppers?

:)

nev848

Can you believe this is a forum about watches....Why the fuck does everything have to turn in to a pissing contest.

OP if you like your new watch good for you and enjoy it and wear it well. Joran best of luck to you as my Dad once said to me find something you enjoy and make money at it. There is nothing wrong in trying to make money to support your family.

Monty010
When many here get a clue there'll be less humor in these forums. Not likely it will ever happen tho

Not likely at all Tits...when you consider the quality of these members ( emphasis on: members) :lol:

@Turd or whatever your handle is......I tried hard...ever so hard....in fact as hard as Joran did in his studies...to understand your post...I failed...I even punched it into Google ...now I'm faced with a lawsuit from them for an attempted DDOS and crashing their servers....so in face of that....let me offer you one piece of advice....no...let's make it two.

1. Don't attempt to be both clever AND funny in your posts....you don't fit the job description...especially when the preponderance of members are native English speakers....they just won't get your eclectic attempts at humour...!

2. Stick to trying to be funny...because clever is a stretch waaay too far for you...even with the help of your scaffolding......be content with your station in life....others manage it...I'm sure given time you will also....mull it over your next nougat chorizo espresso .....be happy as a nugget :D

having a real déjà vu moment here.

Can't help but feel that I've read this kind of rebuttal before in altercations with other people. Always seems to end in the same manner.

"I am king because i speak English on a international forum where the main language is English. And you are less then me because English is not your native language"

Thank god we live in a free world over here where we don't shoot at the idiot on the soapbox :)

Monty010

and don't forget we introduced Gin to the English (and Scottish) ;)

Hornet

Ok, ok.......but you don't like our Toppers?

:)

What are toppers? (serious question that...)

Conex

having a real déjà vu moment here.

Can't help but feel that I've read this kind of rebuttal before in altercations with other people. Always seems to end in the same manner.

"I am king because i speak English on a international forum where the main language is English. And you are less then me because English is not your native language"

Thank god we live in a free world over here where we don't shoot at the idiot on the soapbox :)

My thoughts also.

DR3M3L
Can you believe this is a forum about watches....Why the fuck does everything have to turn in to a pissing contest.

OP if you like your new watch good for you and enjoy it and wear it well. Joran best of luck to you as my Dad once said to me find something you enjoy and make money at it. There is nothing wrong in trying to make money to support your family.

Just to make clear; it all started with my "black lume", the topic I made about this is NOT to make money with it. I'm sharing my findings for people to try it out themself.

The repair stuff, yes I like it a lot and it's great to get some money in return for all the hard work.

Thanks mate.

Hornet

Good point, but that was because your William of orange was occupying the British throne...

Monty010

Good point, but that was because your William of orange was occupying the British throne...

we came baring gifts :lol:

Baldrick

At last another sensitive Dutchie that gets it...I wonder how many I can wind up before the night ends :lol:

ron76

Nothing changed I see.

Stuvetjee

At last another sensitive Dutchie that gets it...I wonder how many I can wind up before the night ends :lol:

Too wind us up you have to come with alot more than just bullshit talking :lol:

Baldrick
Too wind us up you have to come with alot more than just bullshit talking

Like what.?....some jack-boots and a Fascist manifesto...oh wait....you already used up that subscription ....maybe just a bottle of cough-phlegm medicine :B):

Stuvetjee
Too wind us up you have to come with alot more than just bullshit talking

Like what.?....some jack-boots and a Fascist manifesto...oh wait....you already used up that subscription ....maybe just a bottle of cough-phlegm medicine :B):

Still not enough hahaha :rofl: .

Stuvetjee

But im going to back-out on this. Have more important stuff to do than make Baldrick cry :lol:. So have fun bald - rick

Baldrick
Have more important stuff to do than make Baldrick cry

You've been on the wacky-baccy again haven't ya stupidee !

Amit
amit, that's another guy.....

Sorry my bad....I keep getting you Eurasians mixed up with each other...your writing style is similar to his....rubbish !

:Yawn:

I'm not of mixed Asian and European ancestry or from Eurasia. However i can't argue in regards to writing style, Trk your style is truly rubbish.

Baldrick
:lol:

Conex
amit, that's another guy.....

Sorry my bad....I keep getting you Eurasians mixed up with each other...your writing style is similar to his....rubbish !

:Yawn:

I'm not of mixed Asian and European ancestry or from Eurasia. However i can't argue in regards to writing style, Trk your style is truly rubbish.

:giggle:

plankton
Not being certified (yet) doesn't mean you are not a watchsmith. Someone driving a car without a license still IS a driver.

Ufortunately it does.....like a learner driver...you are NOT QUALIFIED..,.try taking your car out on the public highway alone...and your Government will soon make you aware that you're not a DRIVER....!

You tell me to stop experimenting with black lume? Many others told me the exact opposite, to continue and CONTRIBUTE to this forum, are you contributing at all?

It's a matter of opinion whether your contribution is positive or not.....I and others think it isn't.....there'll alway be polarised opinions...but if you think that's a positive contribution....the forum is doomed...!

if everyone just has to quit

I didn't say you should quit....I said you should re-focus your efforts on something worthwhile.

You know I'm just 20 years old, at my age I should be at school, but I'm not, why? Cuz I have passed my exams within just 1.5 years on a study of 4-5 years. Again, why? Because I worked hard, very hard, studied till late hours just to get this done, paid a lot of money to make it even possible and did it. I'm proud as fuck when looking at my certificate and willing to invest more.

So, you invested time....and lots of money..worked hard, very hard.all those late hours studying, passed your exams..taking only 1.5 years to complete a 4-5 year course....you're obviously a child prodigy.....quite the little Stephen Hawkings...ehh!!..f.....or what.....to sit in a basement fixing fake fracking watches, fannying about with model paints......that's some degree course....which Universities offer that course......simply to earn a coin...so you can exercise your intellectual prowess AGAIN.......what were you studying?...economics...engineering...fine arts....psychology...something worthwhile.....obviously not !!!...whatever it was...it was a poor choice, if all that you've been able to extrapolate it to...IS PICKING TINY SCREWS UP OFF THE FLOOR !

For now, what it's worth, I'm saving money for another study; watchmaking.

Again...seems your first choice was an ill-informed one...if you have to study AGAIN...while saving all the crust you can make from fixing fake watches :facepalm:

I got a daughter you know, she deserves everything and thus cost me a lot of money.

You won't get an argument about your daughter from me...suffice to say I wasn't foolish enough to burden myself with a rug-rat at 20 years of age....I was busy working out how to build my empire and having fun ;)

When you where 20 I imagine you where always whining to your parents asking for money while they fucking paid YOUR study.

If only....I didn't have parents when I was 20....and my education was paid for not by my family...but by bursaries...anybody can BUY an education...it's a lot harder to win one !

@Amit or Kermit...whatever your prior alter ego was.....you're right....I'm forced to agree with you...you got it right...I am an old cunt...( tho not miserable... :D )...... 'cept when I read your nonsense...I don't work now...I'm retired and have been for a long time...so I can take as much or as little from the day as I choose........what's your excuse....whose money are you stealing when you're wittering on here all day and every day.... :rofl:

Now this is the reason I enjoy this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baldrick

Me too I enjoy dragging the phlegm-ish speakers away from oiling their bicycle chains.....bunch of walloons ;)