Sign in to follow this  
Jetmeister

First time replica buyer bad experience PAM 504

Jetmeister

Hi,

I am new here and did not do my home work. It started last month when my friend showed me a Panerai Composite watch. I googled different models of the line and fell in love with the PAM00504. Then I started looking for a nice replica. I found this:

www.dxdealmall.com/replica-watches/kw-pam-504-best-edition_1410_p.html

Sent an inquiry, they replied quick. They told me that they will send me pictures of the item as soon as payment is made before shipping. I paid through WU, I got 15% discount plus 5% promo discount. SO I was like, WOW this is a great deal! So I sent them the payment. 2 days later, no pictures. I emailed them and the person was actually a little nasty maybe because I have been asking about the "promised pictures". The person just said, "we will send them soon". Another day had passed, no pictures. Sent another email for updates, they replied with a tracking number and said that the item was sent the day before. The watch came last night. Worst thing I have ever seen in my life. Wrong watch. Wrong details, just wrong in every way... I have been sending messages to this person. No response. Is this the end for me? Hope to hear from you guys. I want to know what else or is there a way to deal with this.. Thanks much!

Jetmeister

Edited by greg_r
Active link to scam site disabled

ccrsvo

Stick with the TD's here, you can't go wrong. I was almost caught by a site like that, but found my way here before I made the same mistake. You probably won't hear from them again. Write it off as a learning experience.

Conex

A lesson learned my friend. Always use a trusted Dealer and you have something to fall back on if things go wrong. Sorry to hear about your expreience but I promise you, if you use a TD on here, amy problems you have, if any, tend to get sorted asap.

Aren

It is best to remove the link from the scam site before adm/mod have to do it.

Sorry you had a bad experience, but there isn't much you can do now.

Read the info for this forum and stay with the trusted dealers is the best suggestion I can make at this point.

You can ask them for a refund and hope for the best.

Good luck and welcome to this great forum.

:)

JazzV3

Welcome to the place where you will learn to never do that again...

(Anyone else click on that link and notice they are using Kuvarsit's photos?)

Edited by JazzV3

Conex

And i know it can be a bit annoying when everyone says "Use a Trusted Dealer" but some of us made the same error as you and everyone on here who says that has probably had a similar experience. I was lucky enough to find this forum first but that was just luck.

Ronin82

As other people told you, maybe you will not get any news from them.

You have learnt a replica lesson in the worse way... Next time talk with a TD, you will not have these problems.

ccrsvo

Just looking at some of the watches on that site, they have pics posted from various TD's here

Left Coast Guy

Ha, looks like the guy just stole a pic from Kuvarsit's website and used that for his website, what a joke.

Like folks will tell you, there are 100 bad sites for every good one, so you really have to stick with our TDs. Most times the bad sites will use pictures of the gen and not the watch they are going to send you, so you get nothing close to the real thing.

Wriggles

The watermark from another website on photo's used should have been a complete giveaway that these are scammers.

Jetmeister

I noticed that too. Even the title of the listing was KW Best Ed PAM 504. Kuvarsit's pictures were there. I checked Kuvarsit's site too, but like any other newbie, I fell for the cheaper price. And I have read some forums too saying that some sellers re sell KW's so I thought this was one of them. Is there a way to get Kuvarsit's attention and get this seller? He is using his pictures. Thanks again guys... SMH

FukuokaTen

It happened to me an year back and took a while to move on. Reading posts on this forum gave my confidence back into this hobby. You are helping many more newbies by posting your experience and quoting the link. Worth to spread about this scam site to other sections of this forum and other forums too.

Jetmeister

bevegaqu.jpgvuna4emu.jpggy7enuqy.jpgmabateny.jpg

Well... Here you go... Gotta figure out how to upload pics first. Thanks again!

Chavezzito

Doesn´t look that bad...some people don´t even get a watch from the scammers.

Jetmeister

I guess I was really looking forward to a KW PAM 504 that is why this quality is really not for me. Now I don't know what to do with this.

Chavezzito

You could sell it (prepare to loose some money) but you would need to do some quality posts before you can do that.

I would still use it...there is a KW504 on sale on the sales section but you need to get your post count up a little more before you can see that section.

Aren

You are lucky. Most get complete junk or nothing from scammers.

This will be an easy lesson for you. You didn't get totally ripped off.

It doesn't look bad.

If you decide to sell it, be sure to be up front about it not coming from a TD.

Jetmeister

You could sell it (prepare to loose some money) but you would need to do some quality posts before you can do that.

I would still use it...there is a KW504 on sale on the sales section but you need to get your post count up a little more before you can see that section.

Thank you! I would love to see that KW 504. How much do they go for? Yeah, I think that's what I will do if this seller does not respond.

Chavezzito

Thank you! I would love to see that KW 504. How much do they go for? Yeah, I think that's what I will do if this seller does not respond.

Sorry...it was a 505 and the guy selling is asking 285$, I believe you should be able to see the M2M section now.

Jetmeister
You are lucky. Most get complete junk or nothing from scammers.

This will be an easy lesson for you. You didn't get totally ripped off.

It doesn't look bad.

If you decide to sell it, be sure to be up front about it not coming from a TD.

Thanks Aren! I will.

Jetmeister

Sorry...it was a 505 and the guy selling is asking 285$, I believe you should be able to see the M2M section now.

Thanks again. I will just keep looking then. Still need to figure this one out. I hope the seller replies. If not, then see if someone will use it as a watch or parts. The strap looks great. :)

Chavezzito

Thanks again. I will just keep looking then. Still need to figure this one out. I hope the seller replies. If not, then see if someone will use it as a watch or parts. The strap looks great. :)

Almost the same watch...difference would be that the 505 has a date window...don´t really know if there is more differences between them...check it out: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=74692

Good luck with whatever you do with your´s...as I said, it doesn´t look that bad...try it a couple of days and see if you learn to like it, I doubt that you will get an answer from the dealer and if you do he will probably want you to return it and that is when you will most surely loose all of your money.

Conex

Doesnt look too bad considering what you paid for it. Like people have said, some people dont get a watch at all.

Jetmeister

Almost the same watch...difference would be that the 505 has a date window...don´t really know if there is more differences between them...check it out: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=74692

Good luck with whatever you do with your´s...as I said, it doesn´t look that bad...try it a couple of days and see if you learn to like it, I doubt that you will get an answer from the dealer and if you do he will probably want you to return it and that is when you will most surely loose all of your money.

Oh crap you are right. Never thought of that. Sending it back and not getting a refund... and that seller can easily say, I never got it...

Yeah the 505 is "ceramic" so the case and face is tobacco color and yes with a date at 3. I will just sell it here then and say that I got this from a non TD.

Jetmeister

Doesnt look too bad considering what you paid for it. Like people have said, some people dont get a watch at all.

You guys are awesome! I feel a better now. :)