Sign in to follow this  
Kastra10

AP 15400 Miyota - Pics.

Kastra10
0400f6cc-3502-400b-b1af-92889edd3a21_zps840e4229.jpg

parisianshut

0400f6cc-3502-400b-b1af-92889edd3a21_zps840e4229.jpg

marvellous !!! cant wait to have mine !!!

SAngello
:drool:

Rawillart

Beautiful

Rawillart

Beautiful

Benoitch

Amazing watch ! Next one is the PP nautilus !

bgreg

Beautiful watch I have the same one from Toro I wear it on the 7 inch wrist and it looks great.

Pseudonym

Just ordered one of these & a 372clone from Tim.

Can't wait!!

plankton

Nice choice bro!!!!

gran

What a great first watch!!!

Kastra10

What a great first watch!!!

takk takk :)

Aznsnplayboy

I want one!!

hlodhi1

Great watch, wear it well! Grail for sure :D

If you don't mind me asking, what size wrist you have? I'm having doubts between a 15300 and 15400 due to my formidabel 6,7" wrist. 15300 are hard to come by ATM and am not sure a 15400 wears that well. If you can let me know, thanks in advance ;)

The have extended fixed lugs so they maintain a certain length at the top of your wrist regardless - making them look as big as 44 45mm's. I think it is just enough for your wrist at 41mm. Beautiful watch nevertheless.

rawbaws

Looks great on you.

Enjoy

hlodhi1

I wish Miyota (Z fac) version came in the rose gold collection. :(

Tanaka89

I think I ordered the same one as the pics black dial miyota 9015 but the only problem is there is no "audemars piguet" on the rotor .i asked the TD about which factory my watch comes from and he said "I don't know how did they call them the factory name on the forum their quality is very nice. There are not manufacture, they only order parts from diffrent factory and assemble it". Anybody here know which other factory makes this version other the BP and Angus/zfactory?

SheriffWho
I think I ordered the same one as the pics black dial miyota 9015 but the only problem is there is no "audemars piguet" on the rotor .i asked the TD about which factory my watch comes from and he said "I don't know how did they call them the factory name on the forum their quality is very nice. There are not manufacture, they only order parts from diffrent factory and assemble it". Anybody here know which other factory makes this version other the BP and Angus/zfactory?

Sounds like you got a sead special. It's the miyota 15400 without decorated movement... Just my guess.

Tanaka89

Sounds like you got a sead special. It's the miyota 15400 without decorated movement... Just my guess.

Thank you for the reply! Sounds exactly like what your saying but who is sead? And is it a good thing I got the special? Thanks for your help again

replicastuff

Very nice this one is on my radar

tomo

That's a looker. I can't decide between the 15300 and the 15400. I find myself liking slightly smaller watches lately (speedmaster 42mm, vintage daytona, etc) but I put on a friends chopard GTXl the other day and loved the bigger wrist presence.

tego3007

my black dial miyota says hello

y3yse9u8.jpg

Kastra10

my black dial miyota says hello

y3yse9u8.jpg

helloo :suck:

trombone
Recieved my AP 15400 from Toro today! Very pleased... Grail of a watch! Very happy with my first rep :D

2d8aa247-cab8-470d-9b4d-b67a9649b851_zps971d745c.jpg3d8f2371-c479-4fa4-bac1-8be79e6635bf_zps26c625d7.jpg

37e13e32-65bc-4335-977d-393711e098d1_zpsbf03c8c2.jpg

Excuse my noob photoskills :) Will be working on it... Keep improving... need more reps to practice on.......... :rolleyes:

Very nice watch!

Rubengto

This is a super Nice watch. I gust orderd one at torro

marvinchronomat

Definitely a grail , good taste i have 2 incoming from Josh, ss hite dial and rg white dial cant wait, wanted the miyota versions but they seemed to have been picked up at every td