mshklovskiy

A.Lange & Sohne Double Split Flyback

mshklovskiy

Ive looked on trusted dealer websites and noone has it. Can someone please help finding a place I could get it?

SSTEEL

Try emailing a few TD's a photo of the watch and see if they can source one for you. If they can't, then its not repped, if you see the watch advertised as a rep anywhere other than our TD's, you will find those are genuine watch photos, and the site run by scammers, so be careful.

Wriggles

uhmmm.... thanks? but I can read. but I already did all that. So I am looking for members to give suggestions now.

Really? and the thread linked with the title of "Where can I find...(insert watch name here)?" didn't lead you to anything?

Such as ( and I quote): "Some dealers have websites, some do not. If you want to buy straight off the page, you can visit one of these websites and see what is on offer. Alternatively (the recommended approach) pick yourself a dealer and email or PM them with a photo and details of the watch you want. If it is available, they will get back to you with info about the versions that are available and the price."

Anyway, a double split flyback won't be repped well in terms of functionality of the movement so likely anything available will be a cheapo inacccurate rep that cosmetically may look similar