Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

Have you been dumped with a High Beat 2813 (SB1HRZ2)?

GenTLe

I've just swapped the POS by 2836 gen eta (from tissot PR50) in my Depp sea, all hands fit,dial fit, but date wheel not. I had to glue date wheel from my watch into gen date wheel and it works.

i spotted that date changes at 3 o clock is that correct?

3 am? When you fit the hands have you done it at date change moment and placing the hands at midnight? If you haven't done you need to take them off and put thai back at correct time.

lkapalek

i think it could happend.

despite of fitting hands the swap took about five hours:) (espesially fitting the date wheel)

GenTLe

5 hours??? No good mate. On a 2836 it should be an instant date change, surely not 3 seconds, and surely not minutes or hours.

lkapalek

swap of movement took five hours:) but as i mentioned in another post ive damaged the dial, and know mech doesnt work:( i've lost patience and back to pam marina

GenTLe

swap of movement took five hours:) but as i mentioned in another post ive damaged the dial, and know mech doesnt work:( i've lost patience and back to pam marina

What doesn't work, the 2836? I may be interested into buying it :) I need one to cannibalize...