Sign in to follow this  
deja123

www.dearwatches.com

deja123

hi i have ordered watches from www.dearwatches.com and www.hellorolex.com , now i have seen this sites at the scam topic? what should i do ...i come from germany, and the traking number from hellorolex ist real?! and at dearwatches i have payed with paypal so i thought that itßs safe?!

thanks deja

Ska

Hi Deja,

Unfortunately there's not much you can do at this stage except wait if those companies are saying that they have already sent your packages. Keep us posted on what arrives/doesn't but even before worrying about the quality of the items you may receive your more immediate problem will most likely be German Customs which is notoriously harsh on Replica Watches.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but let us know how it goes, if you don't receive what you're after have a look at our trusted dealers list.

deja123

has someone ordered at these homepages or why are you sure that they are scams?

greg_r

Nope - there are plenty of scams out there and Paypal isn't complete protection - provided they actually deliver something (even an empty box!) and can prove it via tracking, paypal will not normally take the buyer's side.

In future, stick to the trusted dealers - you'll be a lot safer. In the meantime, I hope you do at least get a watch... Keep us posted how you get on

deja123

please give a link to the dealer list, my english is not very good ;-(

Akira
please give a link to the dealer list, my english is not very good ;-(

hier deja

guck die mal die liste durch

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

wenn du ne frage hast schreib mir ne PM ich kann dich

bestimmt in die richtige richtung lenken bzw dir einen kontakt herstellen

greg_r
has someone ordered at these homepages or why are you sure that they are scams?

They're well-known scam sites. Hellorolex in particular has caught a lot of people. If you're lucky you might actually get a watch - but it won't be as good as the photo (which in some cases appear to be of the genuine watch - not a rep) and you won't get anything in the way of aftersales service. If you're unlucky, you'll get an empty box.

deja123

fu*** i like to buy a rolex submariner pro hunter with nylon strap and a iwc top gun and panerai power reserve black with meatl strap, you know a dealer wich can send me these 3 watches ?

greg_r

Any of our forum dealers here, mate. You'll do fine with all of 'em

deja123

..but i don´t understand why they answer all my questions if they only want the money without sending the watches...i have looked before at google at these sites and on a german forum they said that www.dearwatches.com are serious...:-(

trailboss99

dearwatches.com are hellorolex under a different name.

You may well get a watch but look at the prices!

$358 for an LV sub? Even if it had a gen ETA (which it will not, it will have a Chinese clone at best and more likely a 21j) that is

very expensive. The watch pictured is a everyday Noobmariner and it costs from 178 dollars with Swiss ETA from our dealers.

With the movement you will probably get it is $68 from Timeshops http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6769

If people on German watch forums are paying those prices I'm going to start selling them watches!

Col.

greg_r
..but i don´t understand why they answer all my questions if they only want the money without sending the watches...i have looked before at google at these sites and on a german forum they said that www.dearwatches.com are serious...:-(

Yup - they're serious. As in seriously bad news.

We've gone to a lot of trouble to find dealers that can be trusted. 99% of the sites out there are a scam. All too many folks have been ripped off by scam sites like dearwatches/hellorolex and that is what we're here to prevent.

Stick to the trusted dealers. You'll save yourself a lot of money - and a lot of grief.

deja123

you wouldn´t belive what happend! i told hellorolex and dearwatches the i think that they are scams and that they were on a list...and what happend, they refund all my money and said that the watches are on the way to me and if they arrive i should pay money back if i am sattisfied :-) so they want to show that they are trusted sellers...

i think i got luck :-) i would buy now from timesshop i think they have got the models i want, or have you got some other seller who has GOOD panerai models ?!

thanks dennis

greg_r

You were lucky, yes.

Timesshop are good. PrestigeWatchCo sells a wide range of excellent Panerai reps too

Akira
you wouldn´t belive what happend! i told hellorolex and dearwatches the i think that they are scams and that they were on a list...and what happend, they refund all my money and said that the watches are on the way to me and if they arrive i should pay money back if i am sattisfied :-) so they want to show that they are trusted sellers...

i think i got luck :-) i would buy now from timesshop i think they have got the models i want, or have you got some other seller who has GOOD panerai models ?!

thanks dennis

dennis check out prestigewatchco's subforum

he offers a lot of panerai models

starting 99$ up to 300why not

cheers

You were lucky, yes.

Timesshop are good. PrestigeWatchCo sells a wide range of excellent Panerai reps too

fast you are indeed....;)

deja123

what is the official website of presitgewatches ?