ohhhwatda

superwatches.net

ohhhwatda

Has anyone ordered from www.superwatches.net ? I've read some reviews about them before I ordered, so I trusted them. Afterwards, I did some more research and came across a scam list, and all the review sites including www.superwatches.net were all scammers. Then I've stumbled across this site, and had to register. Seems like this was the site i was actually looking for. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Apparently, the item shipped out 6 days after I ordered, and 5 days after they charged my credit card.

• Like 1

KBH

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get something for your money. There's hundreds of replica sites and most are scams. You may get a watch but you'll probably get less than what you paid for. And pay way too much. Part of a good scam always includes great reviews.

We spend a lot of time vetting our dealers and I would strongly suggest you trying them next time, but let us know how this works out.

watchguy23

Sucks to hear, and I was in your same position a few weeks ago. Was about to order from one of the hundreds of scam sites out there and decided to do a search for "replica watch forum" and came across RWG. Wouldn't even think about buying a rep from anyone other than the trusted vendors here.

I did some google'ing on superwatches.net and all things are pointing towards it being a scam site. I hope you at least get something though, good luck!

greg_r

The thing to bear in mind is that most of these 'reviews' sites are actually owned and run by the scammers. The only safe place to pick up a recommendation would be a large, busy forum such as ours where there's little chance of the review having been manufactured by the site concerned.

ohhhwatda

Update - there's a tracking number for usps.com on the status page of the website. Althought I tried to punch it in to track it, there's no item under that tracking number. Usps.com has a note that it may still be too new to track if it was shipped not too long ago.

andygt

You may want to think about cancelling your credit card too if they have that information.

Ska

Andy's right I'm afraid if you paid by CC, I would think seriously about whether you want these guys to have your details.

Let us know if / when / what arrives!

ohhhwatda

I've been checking quite frequently on the status. Now the superwatches.net site changed the status to "shipped and paid". I don't know whether that means that it was shipped to me and received, which I have not yet gotten, or if it has been shipped out of their facility. Either way, the usps.com tracking number doesn't seem right. The example tracking numbers on the usps.com site says it should start with an "ee" but mine starts with an "ea". And everytime I check it, it says no available items are for that tracking number.

Ska

Doesn't bode well but give it 24 hours. New tracking numbers can take a while to filter onto the system.

KBH

Even our trusted dealers send out tracking numbers sometimes days before actual shipping. It'll probably show up in a day or so. The big question is what's going to be in the package.

ohhhwatda

Well, order placed Tuesday evening time, shipped out Monday, and now it's Thursday and no tracking # is available. Weird thing, it's not even showing up on my credit card statement.

Capone

It could be on your credit card statement of next month, this sometimes takes some time. Are you sure it's shipped from USA and not from China? Normally when they sell you an overpriced Chinese cheapy and if they do ship a watch they will drop ship it from a factory in China.

jon k
It could be on your credit card statement of next month, this sometimes takes some time. Are you sure it's shipped from USA and not from China? Normally when they sell you an overpriced Chinese cheapy and if they do ship a watch they will drop ship it from a factory in China.

I've done some research on these sites, and I think I can add some information. I'm new, by the way, and I am really glad this forum exists.

Like most people, I started hunting for replica sites, and of course, there thousands of them. Therefore, I began looking for review sites. Most review sites were shoddy, and it was even evident that the people who run the review sites also own the replica sites. Many people will own 5, almost identical sites and review them all as positive. At first, I found replicawatchreport.com and I thought it was legit. The reviewer seemed to be unbiased, as he would give many sites bad reviews, which is rare.

However, recently, I noticed 3 extremely positive reviews for WatchesWell.com, Superwatches.net, and PerfectWatches.net. If you look at these sites, the layout and styling is essentially identical. It looks like another dealer who has MULTIPLE sites to avoid scam reports. I am glad I found this site because I was about to buy the "PVD" black/black rolex submariner from PerfectWatches.net. They are one of the only replica sites that has it. Doh.

Tinstar
I am glad I found this site because I was about to buy the "PVD" black/black rolex submariner from PerfectWatches.net. They are one of the only replica sites that has it. Doh.

You mean this? :thumbsup:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2322

Unfortunately, I ordered two watches from kikwatches.com, before I found this site. I happened to notice that I was actually shopping at overwatches.com. I noted the time and date on one of the watches that I ordered, and guess what...I checked out three other on line stores that looked very similar, and every picture was the same. Thank God, I did not pay much for either watch. Also, when I tried to use my Visa, I got the pop up box regarding "Verified By Visa", and I didn't complete the transaction until I researched this. It was asking for some information that I wasn't comfortable with and I had never even heard of this before. Once I checked the internet, I still had questions, so I called my credit card company. This is legite, although there have been some scams going on with this as well. It's not designed very well and when it comes up, I believe most people would think scam.

Anyway, I got timed out and I could tell that the order didn't go through. I ordered again, after filling this out, and I got my confirmation regarding the order. I wrote the company an email explaining what happened as I didn't want a duplicate order. I received a reply from Linda telling me that if I re-ordered, they would send my a gift certificate or free box with my watches. She also said that I would receive a discount if I wired the money, suggesting Western Union...uh huh...I don't think so. Anyway, I feel your pain, and I am just waiting to see what, if anything, arrives at my door. Overwatches.com was indeed on a fraud site, with some very favorable comments about it from those that seemed upset by the fraud report. The comments sounded like broken English...hmmmmmmm. Oh well...I have learned my lesson and just ordered a Rolex Sub from Timeshops.net...one of the recommended sites. Nice selection and the confirmations that I received seemed much more legitimate. Live and learn!

KBH

When they tell you to wire the money or Western Union, you can be pretty sure you're gonna get fucked with no recourse.

ohhhwatda

Well I think I'm in the clear with this one. I got a call from them yesterday regarding the incorrect tracking number. They said that it got seized by customs and I had a choice of waiting for that watch to come out of backorder, pick another of equal value or get a refund. I asked for a refund. And they said no problem, so right afterwards I ordered a watch from a rusted dealer site...can't wait.. so many on my list

greg_r

great to hear! :lol:

Artisan

Just joined the site after googling superwatches perfectwatches watcheswell and then finding someone else mentioning replicawatchreport.com..

WTF... I went to far as to try to post on replicawatchreport.com the info at the bottom of this post. I was concerened when I could not post due to the site reply failures... (another story) I am quite thankful I found this thread and hope this site will finally give me the direction I need not to get screwed over.

Its not like Im looking for perfect replicas or anything, only a fun watch to not have to think too much about...

I do hope this site finally has the answers I am looking for.

I tried to post

Here is where things get confusing -

Do we assume Superwatches copied and stole ALL the content from Perfectwatches? And is keeping it all up to date?

What about watcheswell.com

It is a chinese company in the end we are dealing with here?

Thoughts?

Registered 7-17-2008

perfectwatches.net

Blocked whois info

Registered 7-7-08

Superwatches.net

Super Watches

223 Gui chun

Guangzhou, Guanghzou 21121

CN

Registered 11-12-2005

watcheswell.com

sukhumvit 37/11 street

Bangkok, Bangkok 54578887

Thailand

greg_r

All three companies are known scammers and should be avoided - lots of people have been caught.

For every decent rep dealer out there you'll find at least a hundred scammers. Over a period of years, however, we've gotten to know the good dealers - and those are the folks you'll find on our trusted dealer list. They're people that our members have been buying from for some time and we know that we'll get a fair watch at a fair price.

Have a look here, and if you have any concerns or questions, please ask: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

Cytheria
Has anyone ordered from www.superwatches.net ? I've read some reviews about them before I ordered, so I trusted them. Afterwards, I did some more research and came across a scam list, and all the review sites including www.superwatches.net were all scammers. Then I've stumbled across this site, and had to register. Seems like this was the site i was actually looking for. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Apparently, the item shipped out 6 days after I ordered, and 5 days after they charged my credit card.

I have never bought from them. However, one thing I'd like to mention is those so-called scam lists. I never trust them. I have seen that list and have bought watches from two websites on that list, and the transactions went fine. I wonder how those people who makes those lists really know for sure, have they bought a watch from every one of those sites? I think not.

jrodshibuya

Before I found this forum and RWI I ordered a watch from superwatches and the transaction actually went fine, and I received the watch very promptly, it was as described. Then again, with all the TDs to chose from, why bother take the risk? But they're probably not as bad as some people make out.

watchexpert
All three companies are known scammers and should be avoided - lots of people have been caught.

For every decent rep dealer out there you'll find at least a hundred scammers. Over a period of years, however, we've gotten to know the good dealers - and those are the folks you'll find on our trusted dealer list. They're people that our members have been buying from for some time and we know that we'll get a fair watch at a fair price.

Have a look here, and if you have any concerns or questions, please ask: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

fucktard.com is top quality replica watches online store, which supply 1:1 original model.

Edited by dingleberry

David543

I think the prolem is that some are ok and some aren't and without 'trusted dealers' you are taking a lottery. Fine to look outside the box if you want but you may get burned. I have used several dealers, all trusted and not had a problem. My first rep purchase was not trusted, watch was not like the pictures on the site.

I got a watch that had bits come off and rattle around inside. Took it to a watch repairer who then found one heck of a mess iniside, glued together etc....

Your money, your risk.....

dingle

fucktard.com is top quality replica watches online store, which supply 1:1 original model.

goodbye spammer. :)