Conex

VinRoPix (Vintage Rolex Pics) Pic Heavy!

Jonnybaws

Was a "snug" fit on the 'tona but worked without issue.

Of course, fits much better on the 1680...

Not complaining mate, give's me options :D

Conex

You can always squeeze a 20mm on a Tona. All my bunds and natos are 20mm. Admittedly i shaved my bunds a little as I do not intend on putting them on a VinSub again.

Trying the Nato on the 1680 Red Sub...

Me like :D

IMG_20140611_202958.jpg

IMG_20140611_203019.jpg

Exquisite my friend!

Ishmael

Better get this some wrist time now, because once the goldies arrive it might be on the back bench for awhile. This is several years old (pushers aren't uneven), but she's always been good to me...

33A0CA03-A885-40F9-9AF9-005777ECD0EA_zpsv3vwk2wz.jpg

Conex

Still looks lovely mate.

Ishmael

Still looks lovely mate.

Cheers :)

And God bless you for starting this thread!

Pseudonym

Not a massive fan of gold. After the initial excitement, I'm not sure I want a 6265... All I do know is I'm selling a few watches of the next few days as I look to streamline my collecting "ethos" LOL

Jonnybaws

Not a massive fan of gold. After the initial excitement, I'm not sure I want a 6265... All I do know is I'm selling a few watches of the next few days as I look to streamline my collecting "ethos" LOL

+1

Pseudonym
Well, the 1675 I wanted, isn't available yet, so will have to make do with the 5517 MilSub + B&S "rugged" Nato (Yes, that one Rob) for now :giggle:

Rock out with your cock out bro! :thumbsup:

Ishmael

+1

No problem there boys - more for the rest of us! To each his own as we all know. :)

Jonnybaws

+1

No problem there boys - more for the rest of us! To each his own as we all know. :)

Fill ya'boots mate :D

Ishmael

+1

Fill ya'boots mate :D

Oh believe me... the filling has begun. What's the going M2M rate for an adorable 3-year-old?

Ishmael

By the way... did anyone else notice that, of the four new goldies Josh is offering, the two that have the "champagne" dial with black sub dials are referred to as having a "metallic silver dial"? Even in the link title, it says 6265 YG/YG Silver Asian Venus, etc. But the dial isn't silver, its champagne, or light gold, right? It's hard to tell on the videos because the lighting is so weird, but in the pictures it definitely does NOT look silver.

Anyone know what's up with that?

Pseudonym
Is B&S straps this http://bulangandsons.com

Yes. My favourite place the last couple of days.

That & this...

http://everyday-carry.com

Wondering if we should start a thread of similar context. Like a wrist check but for more shit.

Conex

I have concluded that the thing imlove the most about vintage Rolex's is that they are so versatile. You can wear them with leather straps, SS, natos, in so many different ways, with so many different styles. The iconic, simple styles allow infinite combinations.

Conex

*i love

HeavyKrush

Big crown and 1680...

DSC_3577_zps4e8e2683.jpg

DSC_3577_zps195b4689.jpg

James.

Never really got into vintage Rollies, myself. Put a Hodinkee strap on a 14060, that's about it. I understand the attraction, but got more into building my own pre 1950's PAMs that rollies. Anyways, if someone could build a decent tropical 'tona...

PM_11_031.jpg

For your viewing pleasure...

http://rolexpassionreport.com/988/vintage-rolex-100-passion-meeting-2011-incredible-honor-having-so-much-rare-vintage-rolex-dreams-in-1-place/

and always...

http://www.100percent-rolex.blogspot.com.au/

Take a tissue.

UmpaHimself
Franken 6265 with new crown and repolished

24D1F8F2-E53B-41E4-BB13-9B0EF0F78CDF_zpspgmn8qt8.jpg

Loving that mate. The silver bezel really makes it. Might have to add that one to the collection.

Right now I have two if you count the Tudor.

S7pDxz0.jpg

Ygt7QoX.jpg

hsmooth

IMG_1942_zps278110bc.jpg

Here's my collection.

Next on my list -- some PN daytonas, maybe a milsub, and a 1675?

ellistyle1

Here's mine. Not quite in the same class as some in this thread, but I need to contribute so it shows up in "My Content".

IMG_1130_zps36f016f6.jpg

2014-05-16210652_zps9ebde92e.jpg

Ishmael

Never really got into vintage Rollies, myself. Put a Hodinkee strap on a 14060, that's about it. I understand the attraction, but got more into building my own pre 1950's PAMs that rollies. Anyways, if someone could build a decent tropical 'tona...

PM_11_031.jpg

For your viewing pleasure...

http://rolexpassionr...ams-in-1-place/

and always...

http://www.100percen...logspot.com.au/

Take a tissue.

+1,000,000

I already posted a separate thread about tropical Tona's... I don't see why this can't be repped rather easily. This was my argument for the goldies, and now they're here. So maybe...

Conex
Here's mine. Not quite in the same class as some in this thread, but I need to contribute so it shows up in "My Content".

IMG_1130_zps36f016f6.jpg

2014-05-16210652_zps9ebde92e.jpg

Looks lovely on that strap.

IMG_1942_zps278110bc.jpg

Here's my collection.

Next on my list -- some PN daytonas, maybe a milsub, and a 1675?

Love those big crowns!