Sign in to follow this  
ads-1991

rep PO on ebay??

ads-1991

What do you think??

Looks iffy to me (check the pearl position on the bezel and read the description)

Also check the Helium escape valve position (Should be just above the 10pm position, this one seems below.)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OMEGA-SEAMASTER-PROFESSIONAL-WATCH-99P-NO-RESERVE-/181440812142?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2a3eb7146e

houndoggie

Rep

abs0025

Definitely a rep

ads-1991

Thought so. Please report everyone :)

cuchulain36

"THE HOUSE WAS A REPOSSESSION AND HAD MANY OTHER LUXURY ITEMS IN IT. WHICH MAKES ME THINK IT IS THE REAL DEAL"

LOL yeah because people who can afford many other luxury items typically let their house foreclose and just abandon tens of thousands of dollars worth of luxury items in it.

Edited by cuchulain36

George.

"The movement is a wind up"

Not the only thing mate, what a POS.

D_Chico

The guy just posted an update on the watch saying that someone has told him it was a rep and that he's thinking of retracting the auction! Yikes what a mess this guy got himself into! All he had to do before posting it on eBay way go to a local watch guy! Duh!! Unless his intentions were to seem vaugue so people would bid anyways..oh well who knows! Ugh..stupid people..lol ;)

millionaire wannabe

Totally a rep. No serial#'s on the back is a dead giveaway. Plus despite the crappy camera, lighting, and pics (intentional?) another major thing that's very obvious is the metal itself throughout the case and especially the bracelet. It looks too grey and dull. Even heavily scratched and in lower light situations, the high grade swiss stainless steel always has more of a bright look to it. This is hard to explain, but I noticed this from experience, having owned a gen Omega Seamaster Automatic pro diver (the Pierce Brosnan model with wavy, blue dot dial and fancy bracelet. Bought new when I was 23, sold when I was 25 :( ) and looking at many gens in pics and in the stores.

I think this is why some of the new Rolex and Omega super reps are now coming out in 316F stainless. You can have a perfectly gorgeous rep, but when the stainless steel is dullish and doesn't have that certain white tinge to it, it's a huge tell, for those of us who are walking encyclopedias of watch knowledge! :)

kromp

Reported.