Sign in to follow this  
L1n3rs

Genuine Breitling Super Avenger straps

L1n3rs

Hello fellow watch nerds!

I've resently ordered a Super Avenger, havent got it yet though. But with my earlier experience with the rep bracelets is that they dont really feel quite as chunky and well built as the genuine bracelets does. Maybe this bracelet feels better then others i dont know how good H-makers bracelets are.

So my question is, where can i get my hands on a gen bracelet that fits on the rep? Is it worth it?

Grtz Linus

StormyNight

Gen bracelets are very expensive for Breitlings but worth every penny. I bought my last one from eBay.

Cheesemonger
Gen bracelets are very expensive for Breitlings but worth every penny. I bought my last one from eBay.

+1000. No comparison, the gen is miles beyond the rep SA bracelet IMO.

Derek Mc

They are expensive but if you have to have it, you have to have it,,,, If one came along at the right money, then I would myself ;)

L1n3rs

I have a gen bracelet you can buy....

Comes attached to a gen Super Avenger ;)

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

Looks good! To bad it is a white dial and baton markers, otherwise i would consider talking about a deal with you! ;)

Okey they are expensive alright but i guess it takes the watch to a complete difference level, right? Then its worth it IMO

But how much money are we talking about? Money is still just numbers on a bankaccount :bow:

Derek Mc

The S/A is truly exceptional in many cases as a "Super Rep" out the box is already very much 1:1, a bracelet can cost $400 or so if you are lucky but again not many people have sufficient experience to call you out.

I am in no rush to get one myself as the bracelets I have are superb, and my black rubber likewise is superb.

L1n3rs

$400 is not that much ouch as i thought.. i was thinking $1000+

Well, first i just wait til i get hands on my watch and decide afterwards. Thanks for the help!

Cheesemonger
$400 is not that much ouch as i thought.. i was thinking $1000+

Well, first i just wait til i get hands on my watch and decide afterwards. Thanks for the help!

The pro 2 should not cost you $1000. That price is normally for a gen Navi bracelet due to its complexity.

Piccolo

If you get a bracelet from Breitling I think they will run you $1000 plus, eBay is a good bet - just buy from a safe seller.

I have not owned a rep of the SA, so cannot give you a gen to rep comparison, but the gen is a hell of a lot of watch. UK price is just over £4k, which by 'luxury marque' standards is fairly low end I would say.

L1n3rs
If you get a bracelet from Breitling I think they will run you $1000 plus, eBay is a good bet - just buy from a safe seller.

I have not owned a rep of the SA, so cannot give you a gen to rep comparison, but the gen is a hell of a lot of watch. UK price is just over £4k, which by 'luxury marque' standards is fairly low end I would say.

So walking into the fancy watches store asking for a gen bracelet is not a good idea?

the gens are quite fairly priced indeed so my thought is first i buy the rep super avenger and try if i like it. Maybe i think it is to big then i have to try the skyland avenger and when i found the one i want i will go for the gen.

Still only thoughts running around in my head so we will see hehe

Derek Mc

OK so tell me then which TD and which factory is the S/A coming from dial colour etc,,,,,

L1n3rs
OK so tell me then which TD and which factory is the S/A coming from dial colour etc,,,,,

It is from Andrew, H-maker, Black dial, white subdials, numeral markers, superlumed

Derek Mc

Yip I am aware of it,

Where is the word Automatic is it curved over the 6-subdial or under the "chronometre"

Panda's are stunning on the Super my black is the same as yours a Mk2 S/A with Arabic numerals :)

L1n3rs
Yip I am aware of it,

Where is the word Automatic is it curved over the 6-subdial or under the "chronometre"

Panda's are stunning on the Super my black is the same as yours a Mk2 S/A with Arabic numerals :)

the "automatic" word is under chronometre.

show me a wristie of yours!

Derek Mc

Her is the silver SA which I think will be the same style as yours? This one has a gen dial and a pro2 bracelet I bought it M2M off another site,,,,,and I adore it utterly,,,,

DSC_0560_zps31682e0a.jpg

so much so I went and got this one,,,

A Mk2 with the altered position of the word "Automatic" and Arabic numerals on rubber

DSC_0559_zpsae160261.jpg

I find it incredible how the style of the watch is changed by having a bracelet or rubber or leather on it, I also am amazed at the difference in looks on my silver dial to the black somehow it looks much more sport with black much more dressy silver on bracelet?

L1n3rs

Her is the silver SA which I think will be the same style as yours? This one has a gen dial and a pro2 bracelet I bought it M2M off another site,,,,,and I adore it utterly,,,,

DSC_0560_zps31682e0a.jpg

so much so I went and got this one,,,

A Mk2 with the altered position of the word "Automatic" and Arabic numerals on rubber

DSC_0559_zpsae160261.jpg

I find it incredible how the style of the watch is changed by having a bracelet or rubber or leather on it, I also am amazed at the difference in looks on my silver dial to the black somehow it looks much more sport with black much more dressy silver on bracelet?

stunning!

the silver looks good in that sunlight!

i know the white dial looks really good irl but in pictures i like the black dial more.

i get what you mean with the differences it makes with just changing strap on it. totally agree.

did you say it has a gen dial and also gen bracelet?

hows the quality of that rubber strap? deployant or clasp?

I have rubber a strap for my Panerai pam111 i can say that is the most comfortable watch i have ever worn.

Derek Mc

stunning!

the silver looks good in that sunlight!

i know the white dial looks really good irl but in pictures i like the black dial more.

i get what you mean with the differences it makes with just changing strap on it. totally agree.

did you say it has a gen dial and also gen bracelet?

hows the quality of that rubber strap? deployant or clasp?

I have rubber a strap for my Panerai pam111 i can say that is the most comfortable watch i have ever worn.

The bracelet is rep but a very good one, the watch and bracelet is 258 grams the head alone 182grams, so it is weight accurate to the genuine

The rubber is a tang style and is so very comfortable to wear daily it is the last material I ever thought I would like but hey!!! I also agree I love the black face it is an eyemagnet of a watch and you will be overjoyed with it. I rate Andrew very highly as well just wait till you get your QC pics!!!

The rubber on mine is not new as the black was also M2M purchase, but has loads of life in it, but I have a bracelet incoming that will probably go on the black ;)