Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

They should be outed...

Tits McGee

I'm really getting fed up with new members who send PM's committing to a watch in the M2M, then disappear. A day or two later some lame excuse is offered up with a half-hearted apology. It's not right and I think they should be outed. It happens more (at least to me) on RWI than here, but it still happens here too. Can't we have a section to out these idiots? I understand it would probably require more attention from our already overworked Mods & Admins. and is not practical but I'm pissed & I want to give em all a good crack! I'm getting tired of hitting my wife every time this happens. She's beginning to hit back!

Thoughts?

houndoggie

Pm sent with no intent!

Tits McGee

Pm sent with no intent!

At least I know....:lol:

abs0025

I'd be happy to toss in some funds for an RWG gas chamber...that'll show them

Mike on a bike

Although I rarely sell never happened to me but when I do 98% of the time by me, not to say never happens there just not in my experience.

rusty peters

A buyer hall of shame, perhaps? I know of one that needs to be sodomized with a cactus. I am itching to out the turd. He probably doesn't even hang out here anymore. Probably working on his GED.

D_Chico

" I'm getting tired of hitting my wife every time this happens. She's beginning to hit back!" :lmao: HaHaHa! thats fucking hilarious! I totally agree though..it is extremely frustrating when you're trying to be fair and some idiot has you losing valuable time from real interested buyers because you're holding something that they promised to buy! I think it would be a good idea for people to have a "rating" of some sorts on how they are to deal with! I know some people would probably say just don't hold it until its paid for, but that's a tough decision to make especially when someone is saying that they're definitely going to buy it and send you money..THEN THEY DONT! ugh.. they do need to be CALLED OUT!

Mike on a bike

Guys your interface much the same as ours we have feedback under each member profile. It is mostly limited to completed transaction but you could use it for this. Some of you are by me also so you know how it works.

RUSH2112

Been lucky so far I guess.

P4GTR

Dont sell to noobs and dont wait days for payment. If u say youll take it, you got an hour or so then its on to the next buyer.

Reminds me of the peopld that take forever at atm's, checkout lines... gah!

zinnboy

It also pisses me off when sellers don't accept my lowball offer and TD's don't haggle with me.

Mike on a bike

Guys on the flip side although doesn't happen to me at home I pm a guy say interested I am Blah blah check me out W/ blah blah they do not reply. (on line for hours) Really pisses me off.

zinnboy

Guys on the flip side although doesn't happen to me at home I pm a guy say interested I am Blah blah check me out W/ blah blah they do not reply. (on line for hours) Really pisses me off.

Yeah that too!

Gsrhonda

Just build a section setup just like eBay.

Post your item.

Highest bidder gets the item.

Or buy it now price.

Easy.

Fast.

No dilly dally.

StormyNight

Twats that "PM with intent" and try to palm non-watch related shit off on you should be outed.

If I wanted trades I'd have asked for trades.

If I wanted second-hand Playstations or electric shavers I'd go to eBay.

To avoid the issue you're having OP:

Give priority to VIPs or give people 1 hour to pay. I've always paid as soon as I've received the "It's yours and this is my Paypal address" reply.

RUSH2112

Post your item.

Or buy it now price.

Easy.

Fast.

No dilly dally.

Not going to happen. No profiteering on this site so higher bidder won't fly. Buy it now price is the price listed in the posting already. Plus, the seller has the right to pick the buyer in any case.

HeavyKrush

Agree with Dan, give 'em an hour or so then move on.

Rav747

Maybe you can use the FuckYou thread over on section 8 for this? ;)

CaptainFantastic

Sub forum for public humiliation of extreme low ballers as well while we're at it. I'm game for a good deal but when I'm offered $100 less than I'm asking I just want to publicly stage their plain dumb tactics.

onelund

in my last ad i had several ppl promising to buy asking for my pp and then nothing happens for several days, when i then sells to another i get shit for that.

pretty annoying imo

narikaa

Yup

If youre not

Ready

Willing

& able

to buy and pay

why open your silly mouth?

;)

Gsrhonda

Post your item.

Or buy it now price.

Easy.

Fast.

No dilly dally.

Not going to happen. No profiteering on this site so higher bidder won't fly. Buy it now price is the price listed in the posting already. Plus, the seller has the right to pick the buyer in any case.

Ah,

I see.

We'll damn, it's a shame grown ass men can be so shady.

Well here's hoping people can change.

cogwatch

Wow, I didn't know this happened. After I commit to buy, I'm stressed at any delay to get my payment to the seller.

I bought a watch on M2M tonight. When the seller answered my PM, I was already in the middle of a dinner party at my house with a number of guests. I typed a quick response that this was the case, with my wife yelling at me "what are you doing on the computer" in the background. He said no problem, he would put it on hold. Then later, on a quick bathroom break :lol: , I responded to him again to make sure he knew I was definitely still a go. Dinner party ended, I contacted him again, and paid right away. He had checked me out as far as VIP, etc. so I think he was confident I'd come through with payment and waited until I did, though only a couple of hours. But if he had ended up going with someone else in the interim, I would have been bummed, but completely understood.

I was stressed out until I got the payment to him. So I guess I simply can't understand or get into the mind of someone who seriously delays payment, or God forbid never ends up sending the payment.

I say outing them is not enough. In the words of Major Rufus Cobb (Jesse James, 20th Century Fox, 1939) "If we are ever to have law and order in the West RWG, the first thing we gotta do is take out all the lawyers deadbeats and shoot 'em down like dogs."

RussP

Imposing a one hour limit isn't a viable solution due to the vast time differences to people at the arse end of the world (like us in Australia).

We're in bloody noddy land whilst the rest of you Westerners are wide awake and going about your daily chores.

I've sometimes emailed a seller with intent to purchase and they're not online at the time.

They respond giving me an hour's notice a few hours after I've retired for the evening..............of course, I'm unlikely to respond.

That doesn't necessarily make me the 'subject' of this thread............or a serial evader.

Just my 2-cents worth.

Tekkes

IMO if you say you take it, and ask for paypal. You should just pay up. Or at least have the balls to immediately say you were wrong and changed your mind or something. Not like a lot of people read the pm and never answer leaving the seller in doubt.