Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Thank you everybody, I am honestly moved by your kindness

Bigcountrykris

I'm somewhat struck by this Scott. many moons ago, my life ended up on its arse - broke & homeless & a little worse for wear interms of my mental health, to say the least. I wish I had this place back then...

I'm often humbled by the brethren here. It's a comminity. A family - disfunctional like most, but a family non the less.

It's stories like yours that make this place great. Where strangers united by a common interest turn out to be the kindest, most generous, & considerate people we come to know.

Glad to hear you've flipped the script.

Great contribution from the members here. Love it.

Rob/P

Spoken like a boss there mate :-)

You bored of you know what yet lol

Griffo

Beautiful story! Great bunch of people here :)

nev848

Nearly left myself recently not because of money issues but because there a few cock monkeys on here that should know better.

Well once again all the best in life and stay in touch. Stay safe and be lucky.

Nev

RUSH2112

Best part of the story? Look at Scott's join date. Barely 6 months here. That tells you about the type of people here and the impression he has made here. Kudos to all

Ice_Man

Guys thank you sooooooo much for all your kind words. Still even getting PMs from members offering their advice.

I just sent this part in a convo I am having with Pseudonym as I am too lazy to retype it again haha.

I actually just returned from the gym where I talked to a fellow member who works high up for a marketing firm. He has a good friend who is a GM/ partial owner of a nice car dealership in the Lake Norman area (which is very upscale). He called the guy after he found out I just graduated college and was desperately looking for a job. The guy said sure and call him on Thursday to set up a meeting with him, so i am very excited about that.

As you can tell things are looking better and better each day for me. Again thank you guys so much for all the love and kind words.

-Scott

Realism

group 69

Del Boy

Great posts Scott... glad things are looking up.

Well done to all that helped... this place is a proper community and it definitely EPIC!

I hope one day you are in a much better position and can repay the favour to someone else.

DB

klgten

RWG is basically a fraternity of people that are ALL interested in the same thing. This place is amazing and I'm so glad people that were in the financial position to help you out ice!

Edited by klgten

StormyNight

It's getting a bit emotional in here... ;)

Great group of guys mostly. To hear and read about the generous stuff people do here for others on an almost daily basis is ace. I love it here.

Good to see your sticking around Ice and, as said, hopefully sometime down the road you'll be able to help someone out the same way.

erifik11

:tears:

So nice to read

rojo5962

Scott, Glad you are sticking around, mate! I have seen many great acts on this board. Every time it truly humbles me...

millionaire wannabe
:tears:

So nice to read

Lol+1.

OP I hope you'll be able to have a HUGE, fantastic collection again soon! Keep doing the next right thing. :)

wolfwood

Wow, I'm just speechless. I don't think any gen forum members would believe such fellowship from a rep forum. It just shows you that there are nice people everywhere if you put aside the preconception. Best of luck in your interview. :thumbsup:

scorpion

Great stuff - keep your chin up .

1 like large.gif

kromp

This is a great Karma story! Well done to all involved, and good luck with the job search Scott. Keep shaking the trees, and eventually something good will drop out.

stevok2305

Not in a position to lend help myself. But just sending you and the members of this forum much good karma. Good luck with your job interview and hope your life returns to the upswing.

Doomsday

feeling lucky just to have read such story, thanks for sharing

Big J

Good luck Ice, keep your chin up buddy

Thiepac

Viva RWG! And good luck with the interview!

simey83

Amazing! Hope it all works out for ya buddy :D