Sign in to follow this  
Chavezzito

Spitfire!

Chavezzito

Wow...what an amazing watch! Love the dial, strap is crap but that only means there is room for improvement.

Bought it from Sead next door (Supermirrors), all good chose the option of transshipping via UK and it took about a month.

4ymejyja.jpg

A bit worried about the dial at six not being at 12 but we will see what Sead says and maybe I'll just have to send it to one of our modders.

DR3M3L

Looks awesome! Wear it in good health :D

AndyBlue
:clap:

nyckid

It is indeed, a beautiful watch. I miss mine :)

Chavezzito

Thanks guys!

elp

that is lovely!!

trombone

Very nice watch!

JSJ

Wow...what an amazing watch! Love the dial, strap is crap but that only means there is room for improvement.

A bit worried about the dial at six not being at 12 but we will see what Sead says and maybe I'll just have to send it to one of our modders.

These are indeed really super watches.

Does the counter at 6 reset when you reset the chronograph or is it stuck at 8? If it's a new watch and it moves when the chronograph is not running, that is probably the hour brake and it really shouldn't do that out of the box. Hope you get it fixed but I doubt if you will send it back to China if you had to triangle ship.

Good luck with it.

Chavezzito

Does the counter at 6 reset when you reset the chronograph or is it stuck at 8? If it's a new watch and it moves when the chronograph is not running, that is probably the hour brake and it really shouldn't do that out of the box. Hope you get it fixed but I doubt if you will send it back to China if you had to triangle ship.

Good luck with it.

I usually never touch the chronos on my watches but I started it and stoped it and then reset it, now it looks good again :-)

asu9emu2.jpg

Easy fix!

Mechwarrior

And now you must buy this ^_^

Spitfire_-_Duxford_(9678081613).jpg

JSJ

Good luck with it.

I usually never touch the chronos on my watches but I started it and stoped it and then reset it, now it looks good again :-)

asu9emu2.jpg

Easy fix!

Yes, now you need to see if it moves again while the watch is running and the chronograph is stopped. If it does it needs fixing. It's a fairly common issue with the 7750.

Chavezzito

Good luck with it.

asu9emu2.jpg

Easy fix!

Yes, now you need to see if it moves again while the watch is running and the chronograph is stopped. If it does it needs fixing. It's a fairly common issue with the 7750.

Thanks for the advice! I will keep an eye on it and if needs fixing I'll send it to one of our modders.

Daywatch

Love this Spitfire and have been wanting it for a while but must hold back. Looks really great.

Congrats and enjoy.

Whenever You have some time more pics of the backside and a lumeshot of this one would be really great. :)

avrahamk1

looks great! enjoy it!

what does the button @ 10 do?

Edited by avrahamk1

Edge22

Looks fantastic Markus!

Wear it in good health.

Technojunkie

Lovely watch, I have the Spitfire Laureus and it's my favorite rep. Does the pusher at 10 do anything or is it faux ?

Chavezzito
Love this Spitfire and have been wanting it for a while but must hold back. Looks really great.

Congrats and enjoy.

Whenever You have some time more pics of the backside and a lumeshot of this one would be really great. :)

Will do!

looks great! enjoy it!

what does the button @ 10 do?

It's for the laser.

It doesn't do anything.

Lovely watch, I have the Spitfire Laureus and it's my favorite rep. Does the pusher at 10 do anything or is it faux ?

Faux.

Looks fantastic Markus!

Wear it in good health.

Thx!

Chavezzito

Congrats and enjoy.

A couple more pics, all taken with an iPhone.

3usetanu.jpg

upyny5eh.jpg

une5eny6.jpg

zu2ejuhe.jpg

Lume is pretty good on the hands but not so good on the rest:

6ysyquhe.jpg

Chavezzito
And now you must buy this ^_^

Spitfire_-_Duxford_(9678081613).jpg

Is it ok with just the model? :-)

dalboy

Looks Stunning Markus !!

Wear and enjoy it in good health mate ,

Dal.

Chavezzito
Looks Stunning Markus !!

Wear and enjoy it in good health mate ,

Dal.

Thanks bud!

Monty010

It's a really great watch mate enjoy it :) mine is gonna be seeing a whole lot of summer sunshine :)

Del Boy

I've got to get one of these. It really is a beauty!

Enjoy!