Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

Welcome, Sumpters Jewelry!

Stopped by there yesterday. Great service and kind people but they don't work on replicas. Copyright infringement. Hopefully this saves someone the trip! Really kind people though!

Well, I brought them profs xtals looking for a simple installation. Was turned down for the copyright issue. Since I had the date wheel Cyclops as well. I'm guessing the hands have to be removed, making it more intense.

I'm assuming they won't touch anything on a replica. You might have better luck if the movement is by itself.

Once again, the guy I spoke with was extremely kind. He took it to one of the watchsmiths and then handed it back.

They recommended a shop in a nearby mall.

I took it there and left it to be worked on. They called me a few hours later saying it was "impossible" I tried offering more money but they were firm. Said there was a screw that's supposed to open everything but it was a decoy. And it wasn't worth trying to figure out.

My watch is the AP JF Schumacher.

I just mailed it to prof for installation. Would recommend everyone do that to save the time/hassle of this particular modification