tick tock

Found a rep friendly watch smith in the Las Vegas area

tick tock

During the weekend I found that the crown on my pam 104 was loose. I called around and found a watch smith that was not adverse to servicing reps, as a matter fact (according to him) he has a thriving customer base that always brings their reps to him for servicing. I went to see him on Monday, and he seemed quite knowledgeable, he opened my watch and not only checked the crown but looked over the rest of the watch. He was quite impressed with the quality of my pam104 and asked how much I paid for it, I asked him how much he thought I paid for it and he named a price 4x more than what I had originally paid! Needless to say he was quite impressed with the watch! But back to the subject, he replaced the o-ring on the crown with the exact one that are used in Gen Rolexes and he also replaced the gasket on the tube as well. All this he did while I was watching and he gave me the old gasket and o-ring back as well. His prices were very fair and he seems relatively honest. Even though I know he would appreciate the business, I do not know if he wants his information posted all over the forum so if you are interested in his services, pm me and I will pm back with his information. Also, I mentioned I was on this forum and inquired if more members seek out his services will he be willing to offer a discount to RWG members in which he agreed. So if you want or need his contact information just pm me!

GC

Well i'm in Vegas... so I'll be needing that info!

Member X

Awesome, well done that man ;)

tick tock
Well i'm in Vegas... so I'll be needing that info!

PM sent ;)

WatchOut123

Hello . . .

Will soon be in Vegas for a couple of weeks.

Do you think he can repair a A7750 Chrono ?, nobody in Sweden can/will :)

Could I please have the address ?

Thanks

tick tock
Hello . . .

Will soon be in Vegas for a couple of weeks.

Do you think he can repair a A7750 Chrono ?, nobody in Sweden can/will :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

Could I please have the address ?

Thanks

PM Sent, Good Luck!

WatchOut123

Thank you very much . . .

WatchOut123

Tested this service during my vacation in Vegas

Got my dead A7750 repaired for a cheap price while I waited.

Great service

Recommended

tick tock

I am glad everything worked out! Tony has never let me down.

VegasGuy
On 10/5/2010 at 08:55, tick tock said:

During the weekend I found that the crown on my pam 104 was loose. I called around and found a watch smith that was not adverse to servicing reps, as a matter fact (according to him) he has a thriving customer base that always brings their reps to him for servicing. I went to see him on Monday, and he seemed quite knowledgeable, he opened my watch and not only checked the crown but looked over the rest of the watch. He was quite impressed with the quality of my pam104 and asked how much I paid for it, I asked him how much he thought I paid for it and he named a price 4x more than what I had originally paid! Needless to say he was quite impressed with the watch! But back to the subject, he replaced the o-ring on the crown with the exact one that are used in Gen Rolexes and he also replaced the gasket on the tube as well. All this he did while I was watching and he gave me the old gasket and o-ring back as well. His prices were very fair and he seems relatively honest. Even though I know he would appreciate the business, I do not know if he wants his information posted all over the forum so if you are interested in his services, pm me and I will pm back with his information. Also, I mentioned I was on this forum and inquired if more members seek out his services will he be willing to offer a discount to RWG members in which he agreed. So if you want or need his contact information just pm me!

Hi,

I live in Vegas and am trying to find someone to check a messed up date wheel on my Omega 300. If your guy is still in business, could I get the contact info?

Thanks

SpeedThrash

bro this is an 8 year old post