Sign in to follow this  
Ralle

The time has come........

Ralle

to introduce my self.

I am 50+ and come from Germany.

What are the reasons for me here to log in the Forum ?

I had a lot of gens in the Long time i love watches .

For example :

Tudor Subd 76100

Rolex Subd 16610

Rolex Gmt 16700

Omega SMP 300

Not all at the same time. I sell one and then I `ll buy a new one.

After all i thought i`am a small Spezialist in watches particulary in Rolex .

I dont believe that a rep is so good that i didn`t see it in the first Moment.

But....... after reading many hours in this Forum i am now véry uncertain. At the end i orderde a Rolex Subd (16610) from Joshua.

Now i am very curious what can i explain. Over all this Forum is very intressting for me and i will stay a Long time here.

Sorry for my bad english but i will try my best.

Kip Retro

Welcome, Ralle.

HeavyKrush

Welcome mate. Can't wait to see your first review/impression.

BentleySharp

Hello and Welcome!

There is a wide variety of reps available from the trusted dealers affiliated with the RWG.

From the $80 cheapie budget model 21J Submariner to $600+ super reps of particular Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore models to a $1000+ Cartier Santos 100 rep.

Something to fit the tastes, styles, and budgets of just about anybody interested in a rep.

Take the time to look around and do some reading, and most of all, enjoy the time you spend here :)

kamma

Hello and welcome to RWG :)

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG.

PhillyRock

Welcome sir, I'm sure you'll love it here.

You may have a lot of information and experience with watches and movements, but as the saying goes, "everyone can learn something about nothing".

You can grace us with your knowledge and learn a thing or two in the process.

Ralle

Welcome sir, I'm sure you'll love it here.

You may have a lot of information and experience with watches and movements, but as the saying goes, "everyone can learn something about nothing".

You can grace us with your knowledge and learn a thing eor two in the process.

Thank you all for the warm welcome .

Please expect not so much from me about movements. All my gents i bought are from serious dealer. Thats gives me the safety ist not a rep.

I was never interesst in Movement more in the optical part of the watch.

To this day I do not think there is a good rep. But now i found this Forum and i am very suprised what is possible.

In the past i see a lot of reps but that are reps they give me a smile in my face and i thought " Oh my God , who believes that this watch is a gen " ?

Now i am waiting for the Subd from Joshua. Is it a good rep in my eyes ? I will tell it to you when the watch is in the House !

I now for this Price it is not a 100 % rep but maybe 90 - 95 % ? Better then all what i see in the past ?

I wait....

Mariner89

welcome mate ... be prepared for lots of german jokes

Mikrotsutsunos

Welcome on board.

Dont forget to tell us your impressions when the "baby" comes.

dalboy

Welcome to RWG

Apologies not needed , i dare say your English is much better than mosts German .

Pics of your collection would be good , especially a Gen Rep comparison when your 16610

Dal.

Ralle

Jokes about german ? I have never heard about before :sad:

Mariner89

haha just means that you need to keep your weiner schnitzel away from our freuleins and don't be posting about bmw :) ... don't worry you'll be fine

Ralle

Welcome to RWG

Apologies not needed , i dare say your English is much better than mosts German .

Pics of your collection would be good , especially a Gen Rep comparison when your 16610

Dal.

Hi Dal !

Thank you .

Unfortunately I have no more subd. My actally gen ist the Omega Seamaster SMP in blue with co-axial and ceramic bezel.

But i had the subd for more then 7 Years and i believe i can say thomesthing about the Quality of the rep.

digger2

Welcome!

Ralle

haha just means that you need to keep your weiner schnitzel away from our freuleins and don't be posting about bmw :) ... don't worry you'll be fine

No Problem . And now i tell you a secret " I drive a BMW". But i will not posting about it :-)

PhillyRock

I have the privilege of living in Philadelphia, PA. The 5th largest city in the united states. (the 4th largest per capita, or the 4th most populated) We have a large variety of income levels here, as well as stores and shoppes to accommodate those income levels. Govberg Jewelers and watch shoppe is probably one of the better known and stocked watch stores on the east coast. Last week, while wearing my rep Pam382, I decided to pocket my rep, and walk into the store to see what they had. Low and behold there is the Panerai 382 in all it's glory.

I had the balls to inquire about the watch, and ask to see it. I was dressed fairly well, so I didn't think requesting to see certain items would be a problem. I was shocked when the Jeweler allowed me to try on the Pam382 Gen, but when I took my phone out to photograph the $29,000 gem on my wrist, I was asked to refrain from photos for security reasons. The gentleman was very nice and had a freindly tone so I obliged and quickly tucked the phone back into my back pocket.

After leaving the store, I reached into my pocket and put my rep back on. The feeling was identical to the Gen, the weight was exact and I smiled, oh boy did I smile. I knew right away that I had made a great purchase buy picking up the KW Pam 328. (My patina was better also)

Ralle

Some pics of my gen i sold :

19240521id.jpg

19240522qu.jpg

The SMP is the actally gen i have :

19240523sn.jpg

PhillyRock

Very NICE!

You sir, have exquisite taste in time pieces.

Mariner89

that tudor is wunderbar! heh heh heh

Ralle

Very NICE!

You sir, have exquisite taste in time pieces.

Thank you very much .

The Problem with the Tudor was you have to look twice to see what time it is . But at all a wounderful watch.

Helldiver

Welcome Rale

Nice forum with people from all around the world.

I discover the reps after being "scammed" by the services of Omega and Breilting. Paying over 500€ for a simple check on a 4 year old watch really shocked me.

I also discovered some watches I never heard before like the Panerai or the Graham and it's a pleasure to try them all. The trading section of the forum helping a lot I must say.

All the best from Belgium.

markeym3

servus ,, enjoy the forum

Jamjam

We welcome the Germans with open arms! I am still a newbie here but it's amazing what this forum teaches you and the things you can learn from just reading other peoples questions and comments, e.g. About Movements! You will be upto date in no time if you can read good English, lol! Enjoy my friend