ryaku

JLC Navy Seals: How satisfied are you with your watch?

KevinB

Love mine. It is overall amazing in every way. Would like to purchase the leather strap for this model. Any ideas where one might find a REP strap for this one? Thanks much.

Ishmael

I sold my TC Sub after I got this, so that tells you my opinion...

CF6906B1-5AC4-40C6-BB53-A7726C30E10A_zps6gbqw1gi.jpg

bbb

I had one and didn't like it too much. When I first got it I didn't like it. Then I wore it a bit and loved it. Then I didn't like it anymore. Rubber bracelet it comes with looked good but was useless for an adventure type watch which is what I used it for. Broke links in bracelet when snowboarding and when trampolining from wh my wrist wnt up and down. That turned me off it but I liked it until then. Also crown protrudes a bit so used to dig into my skin over the course of a day and leave marks.

saltlife2182

Hello all!

I'm a newbie to the replica watch world,having said that I'm very interested and wanting BADLY a JLC NSD replica,but I need some help from anyone that is willing to help lol. From my understanding Angus from Puretime has the best 1:1 replica NOOB JLC NSD on the market. I'm wanting to go with the Swiss SW200 movement which will run me $608 not including shipping. I wanted to know if anyone on here has a JLC NSD replica from Angus and I would like to know your thoughts. I would also like to know what is the crown and crown guard made from (stainless or plastic)? Also what quality is this watch if it is a NOOB version? Will the watch last me a long time,as it will be my going out watch (dinner,movie,date night ect)? Is the bracelet solid rubber or is it stainless wrapped in rubber? Whatever advice and info you guys can give me on this replica I would greatly appreciate it,also if anyone is wanting to sell a NOOB JLC NSD please contact me. I live in the United States.I look forward to everyone's info and advice.

Thanks,

Kelly

chrish8

Hello all!

I'm a newbie to the replica watch world,having said that I'm very interested and wanting BADLY a JLC NSD replica,but I need some help from anyone that is willing to help lol. From my understanding Angus from Puretime has the best 1:1 replica NOOB JLC NSD on the market. I'm wanting to go with the Swiss SW200 movement which will run me $608 not including shipping. I wanted to know if anyone on here has a JLC NSD replica from Angus and I would like to know your thoughts. I would also like to know what is the crown and crown guard made from (stainless or plastic)? Also what quality is this watch if it is a NOOB version? Will the watch last me a long time,as it will be my going out watch (dinner,movie,date night ect)? Is the bracelet solid rubber or is it stainless wrapped in rubber? Whatever advice and info you guys can give me on this replica I would greatly appreciate it,also if anyone is wanting to sell a NOOB JLC NSD please contact me. I live in the United States.I look forward to everyone's info and advice.

Thanks,

Kelly

check out the review section and also try the search functions lots of discussion on it

aerospace100

Love mine :wub:

IMG_20150312_095100_zpsdxnqtry4.jpg

Dcsrs200

I am pretty happy with it , just wish it has micro adjust bracelet though

MadButcher

In fact it has - there is micro screw on clasp that you can use to micro adjust the bracelet.

wagner

It's a fantastic rep ! (but you probably need to change the strap).

nunu78

I love mine

71FBB116-96FC-448C-BF5E-B7A00F6DF08C.jpg

henrychinaski

Tossing up between one of these and a Pelagos - I think the JLC has got me though!

otterface

This is next on the list!! Looks great my only reservation is how it would look on my skinny wrists!!

mindvision

Does anyone know which TD has this in stock?

JSJ
Does anyone know which TD has this in stock?

Like none of them. They don't stock watches.

mindvision

^ thanks for your valuable contribution.

For your understanding then: does anyone know which TD can still source these?

JSJ

I understood already.

Have you written and asked any TDs? Maybe I should make a valuable contribution by writing and asking them for you?

Mariner89

I had one until recently and even though it didn't get much wrist time I will say that they are one of the best Reps out there. Good build and no glaring flaws to speak of

mindvision

I understood already.

Have you written and asked any TDs? Maybe I should make a valuable contribution by writing and asking them for you?

I have, yes. Would definitely not mind you double checking though, thanks!

Andybo160767

I seriously want one of these beauties! Loving looking piece.

Robin195959

Are the navy seals members here? Do they all share one watch?

JSJ

Yes.

Gazzla

Yes.

There are no Navy Seals available for comment at the moment. Please try again later.