Sign in to follow this  
greyman

iOffer seller: manage90

greyman

The pictures look legit, but the prices are off. Smells like dead fish to me. I tired making an offer for a very limited edition IWC doppelchrono by Zegg & Cerlati (#30/30 limited edition) for 200USD and he counter-offered 380 USD as his best price. :)

http://www.ioffer.com/i/panerai-pam-306-47...-days-166326551

http://www.ioffer.com/i/166326477

Edited by greyman

Luthier

100% scam.

This PAM was never repped.

tick tock

This is what the seller replied to one of the potential buyers

"Dear Friend , this watch is original authentic , it come with original box and papers. the best price is $380 include shipping cost !

Right an authentic PAM for $380 :) :gayvikingmusic: ....

greyman

Hopefully no one falls for this guy!

I wonder where he got his pictures? I've been trawling the net where he grabbed those. The pix look 100% authentic!

I was gonna make an offer for the IWC Doppelchrono LE Zegg & Cerlati for 10,000USD! :)

mulder

Well some one made an offer and it was accepted. In the words of MrT. I pity the fool

greg_r

There used to be some decent watch dealers on iOffer (including our very own Robert - that's where I first bought from him), but those days are over. Mostly scammers there nowadays.

gtwc

pity - I really like the UN Freak !

turnipz

How do we use it, it says an asking price at the top and that is what the item costs? Then you haggle from there?

greg_r

Don't bother, turnipz. only scammers on iOffer these days.

dingle
How do we use it, it says an asking price at the top and that is what the item costs? Then you haggle from there?

Run from them. Too many damn good dealers here to worry about all the BS there.

prestigewatchco

Ioffer used to be a great place they had a members forum as well when I was there . there were about 6 of us there that used to sell forum quality items and were busy then the IP lawyers started hitting on us so in the end most of the original ioffer sellers got banned. Now all you have are Chinese selling Chinese grade and describing it as better quality

turnipz

I wouldnt buy a watch there but theres other stuff I like to get off ebay and stuff, like computer cords that for some reason cost 25$ at future shop.

greg_r

you're probably safer on eBay, frankly - iOffer in general has gone downhill pretty rapidly over the last couple of years and there's little buyer protection. CQout might be worth a look, though...