Sign in to follow this  
Eadesy

Bit of advice/reassurance

Eadesy

Good morning all,

Long story short,

• 2 watches ordered from one of our TD's

• Usual process, sent photos of the models I wanted in order to check availability before I confirmed and sent the funds across

• Came back yesterday with QC pics to find one of the indices markers had fully fallen off and was sat at the 6 marker

• The other watch was the older cheaper version of the picture I sent (I have paid for the newest version, as per the picture)

I don't really get why this has happened?

The TD trusted me to use paypal (after i asked, due to my membership to RWG) so obviously i trust the TD to sort the issues.

I just think it's a bit daft that they would try and send out one wrong watch, and one with a silly flaw.

If anything, I'm glad that the mods have set up the scene with the TD's and thankful for the QC process.

Hopefully I'll be updating this with some pictures and a little less annoyed.

Daywatch

All forum TD´s are trusted and if You can´t get satisfied You will also be refunded.

Once You approve qc-pics they are on their way to You. Service quality varies.

From the description - are those cheapies You are ordering? Don´t expect acceptable quality there (exceptions always possible).

Better luck with the next qc, have fun

pilch23

Fingers crossed your be updating us all, when you are a little less annoyed!

a27ee20e99c11a97cb444eaed91ac233_zpsd35dece4.jpg

Ishmael

That's annoying, but it'll get fixed mate. In those situations, I always like to remember back to the time when I would close my eyes and point to whatever my Google machine churned out when I searched "replica watch". In all other situations, there would be no QC pics, you'd have gotten the watch with wonky marker, and you could've done fuckall about it. Who says China isn't taking over the world?

pilch23
That's annoying, but it'll get fixed mate. In those situations, I always like to remember back to the time when I would close my eyes and point to whatever my Google machine churned out when I searched "replica watch". In all other situations, there would be no QC pics, you'd have gotten the watch with wonky marker, and you could've done fuckall about it. Who says China isn't taking over the world?

Russian roulette.....perfectly summarised Ishmael

Eadesy
All forum TD´s are trusted and if You can´t get satisfied You will also be refunded.

Once You approve qc-pics they are on their way to You. Service quality varies.

From the description - are those cheapies You are ordering? Don´t expect acceptable quality there (exceptions always possible).

Better luck with the next qc, have fun

No not cheapies, the PO is ultimate 7750. I have the black on SS and wanted pumpkin on orange rubber.

I sent pictures of the one with closer sub-dials and asked if this version was available, and was told all was ok.

Just received and email saying the 7750 with close subdials can't be sourced now, only the older version with wrong spacing, and this version is a fair bit cheaper than I paid.

Eadesy

Russian roulette.....perfectly summarised Ishmael

Ye as I said before regarding QC pics, I would have been gutted if they turned up as they are now.

Would TD's refund money or am I best just changing the order if they can't get what I initially asked for?

masmannan

wait for the new PO you want. It might even come up in M2M.

You really don't want buyer remorse.

Eadesy
wait for the new PO you want. It might even come up in M2M.

You really don't want buyer remorse.

Been waiting a while and TD was a bit of a last option....

image_zps9ccfcd2f.jpg

This is the version I ordered and picture was confirmed

(Picture taken from one of our TD's)

Edited by Eadesy

Eadesy

This is the version that has been sourced

image_zpsca02086d.jpg

(Again picture is just a screen shot of the watch - from a different website)

The QC pics also show a different pearl as well (not same quality)

And no rubber straps are available!! Bummer

Edited by Eadesy