Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

refunds

dfq23

Ordered two watches from different dealers after being told in stock. Paid, neither in stock. Nothing else I fancy. One has offere refund, one said to look at his site and see if anything else I want but have replied I would like a refund.

Quick question, how long roughly does it take to get a refund sorted. Paid both by western union so obviously that's £15 in fees i'm out of pocket straight off.

Just curious as it's a good few hundred quid in total

masmannan

Can't answer your question. But is there nothing else you want?

I pretty much at least 6 or so on my purchase want list at anyone time.

Hope you get your money back quick.

Bigcountrykris

I had a refund once, but it was via paypal & the dealer issued it straight away.

Duzza
I had a refund once, but it was via paypal & the dealer issued it straight away.

This.

simey83

This.

+1

DR3M3L

Nothing against you mate but you should know the answer on those questions with your postcount and time of being around :D

deju

It depends on payment method really.

Paypal should be pretty much instant.

If you buy something legit in store on a credit card and go for a refund. The refund is issued straight away as in money taken back from the seller but it has been known for the buyer to have to wait upto 14days to physically see the money back.

elp

No reason the dealers can't refund you via Paypal.

I paid a TD via WU for the purchase of a Graham (Overlord Mk.III), the factory gave the TD the runaround regarding availability, I asked the TD to keep the money and keep looking, after a couple weeks he said he didn't trust that factory's assurances anymore and insisted on the Paypal refund.

BadPickle
No reason the dealers can't refund you via Paypal.

I paid a TD via WU for the purchase of a Graham (Overlord Mk.III), the factory gave the TD the runaround regarding availability, I asked the TD to keep the money and keep looking, after a couple weeks he said he didn't trust that factory's assurances anymore and insisted on the Paypal refund.

Insist on this, can't hurt to ask anyway.

dfq23

Nothing against you mate but you should know the answer on those questions with your postcount and time of being around :D

Never happened before and now twice in a week!

ogleatina

IM getting the same thing with Silix. Very dissapointing.

I am not sure what to believe. Is it really not available or just out of stock at the moment because they are busy with something else and cant be bothered.

I think TDs should get demarks when they pull this kinda stuff. Its not fair to send mony (with fees0 and then find out its not available after emailing many times.

NOT COOL.

BC1221

getting a refund via western union sounds like a pain in the ass not to mention losing the fees.

id honestly pick a popular watch and do a C&R sale.

if you were in the states, id ask you to order a seadweller and buy it off ya ;)

dfq23

Second dealer has now come back to me and said the watch I wanted is actually available now so that's a bonus

Eadesy

I've had this myself this week from a TD mentioned here.

Told watch was available from supplier, double checked, triple checked with pictures it was the same model.

I had been in contact with this TD for over 2 weeks regarding the potential purchases before agreeing on the model and sending funds.

Waited over a week for QC pics to find out it was the wrong model....

(The model shown in QC pics can be bought for $208 where I paid for the $300 version)

Asked the TD to not send out and kindly swap to a different watch completely if the model I asked for couldn't be found.

Before I knew it I had a refund and over £30 down from what I sent!

Slightly pissed.

Suppose the TD was shitting it that I would put a dispute in, but I just wanted to buy a couple of watches.

I didn't even know about the refund, I was still emailing the TD considering which watch to swap to.

In the end, I gave it up as a bad job and a few quid down.

Arrr well, touch wood, I've never had any issues with M2M and you guys are great. (Just sell more watches!)

Josh

Edited by Eadesy

PhillyRock

I waited over a month for Toro to restock a watch that was sold out.

The watch never restocked so Toro refunded me the money within 24 hours of my request.

I lost only $17 usd in the deal and that was mostly WU fees.