Sign in to follow this  
cct1129

Hello from Boston

cct1129

So looks like I've found a great resource in my new found interest of replica watches. I've read over some of the stickies and checked the sites of a the recommended sellers, however I've been unable to find the particular watch I'm interested in. Looking to get a hublot king power tourbillon black strap black face (which I can find on other sites not mentioned on here) and a than a hublot big bang working chrono rose gold case with white dial (which is easier to find) as a intro to replica watches for myself and my wife. Guidence in which seller to contact to get these two would be greatly appreicated. Thank you.

adinamos

Welcome. It is always great to see hublot fans around.

sanket_420

welcome to rwg fella

centrum

Greetings from Boston as well! Welcome to rwg and enjoy this game

Ishmael

Welcome. Any trusted dealer can likely get you what you're looking for - go to their pages and read some of their feedback (with a grain of salt, that is).

Aside from that, go Sox! Sorry they're in the cellar this year. Been to Fenway once - one of the best days of my life.

RUSH2112

Welcome. The TDs that have websites don't update them as much as you'd think. Send them a pic of what you're looking for. Fat panda (watch finder) seems to be good at finding watches that are rare.

Ishmael

Welcome. The TDs that have websites don't update them as much as you'd think. Send them a pic of what you're looking for. Fat panda (watch finder) seems to be good at finding watches that are rare.

+1 on that. Tim 2 WatchFinder has come through for me multiple times.

PAM1101

Greetings to Bosten :mfbat:

PhillyRock

Hello 'Basten' (tried to imitate the accent :giggle: )

Greetings from Philadelphia!!

Read, read, read and read some more. The "Noobs section" is your best friend to keep you from being flamed for asking an already answered question,

to fill your brain with the information you'll need to get started successfully and help you make the right choices.

I'm looking out for a fellow East Coast North East fella.

Get a divorce, sell your collections, auction off your kids buy a used car and get your wallet ready for an addiction.

cct1129

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Got a couple hublots that should be delivered at the latest Wednesday. Can't wait!

Hello 'Basten' (tried to imitate the accent :giggle: )

Greetings from Philadelphia!!

Read, read, read and read some more. The "Noobs section" is your best friend to keep you from being flamed for asking an already answered question,

to fill your brain with the information you'll need to get started successfully and help you make the right choices.

I'm looking out for a fellow East Coast North East fella.

Get a divorce, sell your collections, auction off your kids buy a used car and get your wallet ready for an addiction.

hahaha while I like watches I'm really into motorcycles so dont think getting reps will get too much outta hand. :-) Been looking around to see what rep I want next....thinking sevenfriday or richard mille.

BentleySharp

Hello and Welcome from Houston, Texas.

Hublot huh? Shouldn't be hard to find. Fat Panda or Watch International are both good at sourcing watches. Email a picture and description of what you're looking for to either of those or any other of our TD's. Shouldn't be more than a couple weeks or so until you're holding your brand new watch in your hands, with packing and bubble wrap all around you, and your wife or girlfriend moping up the puddle of drool growing under your chin as you stare in awe and wonder at a bangin' stunner of a watch!

Enjoy :)