Sign in to follow this  
plankton

Significant Delays to CONUS from CN

plankton

I'm experiencing significant delays coming out of CN. I have one tracking from 8/25 still not through, 2 others not through. It may be in reference to Greg's post of "Problems in China".

Anyone having difficulties?

Mariner89

I've had 3 sent in as many weeks and all have averaged about 5 days ... but that's to Aus so about normal

plankton

I have 4 floating around and noe are at the destination, 3 to me and 1 going to Domi for mods?????????? Dang man.

Mariner89

I have 4 floating around and noe are at the destination, 3 to me and 1 going to Domi for mods?????????? Dang man.

that's bad luck ... hopefully they are close just not update on tracking

plankton

I hope, crappy time to have a bunch in trouble. funny thing is i never have 4 floating ever but i just had a big sell-off and repurchased.

Kcore

Don't leave us in suspense, what are the new gems? ;)

BobC

I have had one "In transit" back to a TD for 35 days. Stuck in Gangzhou Post Office at that end since 08/12 status "Transporting".

mercedesbenz

I ordered from Reg on Aug 20th - now showing that it's in NYC as of the 31st, but no movement since then - I hope it's not just sitting in NYC but in transit and the tracking # isn't picking it up???

Left Coast Guy

I ordered from Reg on Aug 20th - now showing that it's in NYC as of the 31st, but no movement since then - I hope it's not just sitting in NYC but in transit and the tracking # isn't picking it up???

Reg is shipping from Thailand or UK....totally different situation from China I'd suggest...

plankton

Don't leave us in suspense, what are the new gems? ;)

I'm gonna do another DSSD with Vac but make it really a diver (AR, Gen ETA 2836-2, Lume, WP), Pam 382 and 388 coming (388 has the Sielta movement) and another 44mm Panda which is enroute to domi this time (AR, Jewel mod, Lume, and really waterproof it to 10 bars). Straps and buckles are all almost here and no fricking watches....... DSSD is late going to Vac.............

bgreg

Yeah i got 2 coming no movement....still departing from CN. one has been about 10 days. The other has been about 7 days no info at all on tracking.

fatarms

August 27th, hornback strap from Toro. EMS/USPS says there's no such shipment tracking number, so I'm guessing it's gonna be a while.

August 30th watch from Robbie, Still says it's preparing origin post or something like that.

Looks like I'm gonna have to be extra patient :lol:

profsteve

I just ordered on from CN and got Tracking 2 days ago and not in US yet, but I have one in NYC ISC since the 28th awaiting ??? I think USPS is not scanning very much. I got one a few days ago and no scans on that from its first scan ISC but then showed up 4 or 5 days later.

Hold on bro all will be fine

PhillyRock

I just ordered on from CN and got Tracking 2 days ago and not in US yet, but I have one in NYC ISC since the 28th awaiting ??? I think USPS is not scanning very much. I got one a few days ago and no scans on that from its first scan ISC but then showed up 4 or 5 days later.

Hold on bro all will be fine

My last two orders were like that. Stayed in ISC for over a week, next day it was at my door and the tracking info wasn't updated until I already had it on my wrist.

plankton

Figures delays when I have plans for these.

Ghostripper

I am afraid now...I just approved QC photos for 7 watches from 3 different TDs....

plankton

I am afraid now...I just approved QC photos for 7 watches from 3 different TDs....

You might be ok by then. I'm just sitting waiting on 4 expensive ones to be here. Pain in the ass these delays are.

BC1221

According to Ryan at intime, there are no delays but from what in seeing, it's a combination of holiday + apple tying up all couriers with new iPhones.

I was gonna order a seadweller but I guess it'll have to wait for now. :(