Sign in to follow this  
Skrimps

Metal Hublot bracelet where the hell do you find them?

Skrimps

I have seen a few photos of Big Bangs on metal bracelets but none of the TD's I have asked have them. Anyone know a spot to get one that's not a gen?

Mariner89

you're just going to have to buy a version that comes with it and swap it out ... I think kuvarsit sells ceramic big bang bracelets though

Skrimps

Awesome, have not hit him up yet but will shoot him an email. Would hate to have to buy a new one just for the bracelet but the rubber straps just don't fit my girly wrist.

Mariner89

yea basically just buy one for the bracelet then swap the rubber bracelet to the new one and sell it M2M and get most of your money back

Horace Derwent

If i'm not wrong, Trusty (Andrew) should have it in stock

Electron17

Hi Skrimps, I got a metal PVD bracelet for a Hublot from Serge but it is too big to fit into any of my watches. If you are interested in it shoot me a PM.

2014-07-20124836_zps44b765df.jpg

anfalas

Was looking for these myself and the only other seller I could find is this one:

http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_list.asp?big_id=135&ps_id=206

This one is for 44mm. No pics unfortunately but I'm sure you can contact them.

I'm also fairly sure I saw a quartz Hublot at one of the TD's (man I gotta remember to use my browser's bookmark more often) with a metal strap for around $150. Might be worth comparing the quality with Asian7750's and grab another daily beater in the bargain if they're comparable :)

Serge D

Thats the same bracelet. I contacted the guy who sold me that bracelet and was told if i filed the sides it would fit a HBB. But i had already sold it to Electron.

Horace Derwent

Thats the same bracelet. I contacted the guy who sold me that bracelet and was told if i filed the sides it would fit a HBB. But i had already sold it to Electron.

'Filed' the links would mean to use a specifi insturment to do so ?

Unfortunately enough, it would not fitmy 48 mm HBB BLack King for a matter a fraction of millimeters...

Horace Derwent

I reup this thread to know which 'tool' should i use in order to FILE the ceramic bracelet.

Many thanks.