Sign in to follow this  
mosescult59

similar to pam 372

mosescult59

i love the look of pam 372 ,however I'm a bit worried it will look like a clock on my wrist..my wrist is 7.75 inches ,,,is there any other makes of watches similar to it that are as understated but smaller doesn't have to be a pam..

Edited by mosescult59

Mr Stubbs

i love the look of pam 372 ,however I'm a bit worried it will look like a clock on my wrist..my wrist is 7.75 inches ,,,is there any other makes of watches similar to it that are as understated but smaller doesn't have to be a pam..

This feels like a trick question. Any other PAM (Panerai) looks like the 372. Just buy a 44mm instead of a 47.

OR try one on. Holy smokes, 7.75 inches is well above average. I'm 7.0 and I love my 372. Anything smaller feels lady-like.

N.Rico

372 is big 47mm i love mine , but if you wants something similar get 44mm , a 312 is a good option its a 1950 case like the 372 .

Daywatch

With that wrist the 47mm will be perfect, PAM´s are supposed to be big.

mosescult59

just had my wife measure my wrist and it just over 7 inches…doh..

djzek

I had Similar issue of choosing best option other than 372, and I ended up picking 312. It's a great option. I love the hands on 312 and extra second hands is a bonus which 372 is lacking.