my mate is back!

seclark007

yeah, nice ploy - poorly executed :rofl:

Del
:lol:

Markrfc

Link him to his thread

Markrfc

Oops someone beat me to it what a fucking twat.

Ped

fuck me, i wish i had the kinda time to waste making up bullshit threads

dfq23

He really is the gift that keep giving!

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=223137

Remember the 'modded' hublot? The mod being that he had put a strap on it. Well he agreed a sale for his 'modded' watch and put it on hold but then sold it on the sly to someone who offered more.

masmannan

hilarious how his thread has back-fired.

What a clown.

Much Doge

Someone refered to him as the guy who goes to doctor consulting a mates wang being tiny, best comparison I've seen in ages, thumbs up

dfq23

Brilliant! He is now saying he is not a member here and tried to find 'this guy' but couldn't.

He obviously forgot he listed the Hublot both here and there. I reminded him....

ronin007

Hilarious,just seen it as well

KarmaToBurn

What a nutjob!

Dr Yan

It means "men of fire" in Irish by the way. Irish fire departments also use it to mean Firemen.

dfq23

All sign up and have it him fellow RWGers, our reputation is being besmirched!

masmannan

There are a handful of RG members feeling the need to protect 'one of their own'!

Outing the clown is surely a good thing for all Rep Members regardless of forum affiliation.

Don't really understand the short sightedness of these 'protectors'.

Sakurai

:popcorn:

What an asshat!

dfq23

Screenshot_2014-09-15-22-29-23_zps4b925622.png

Not a member of RWG my arse....

Del

There are a handful of RG members feeling the need to protect 'one of their own'!

Outing the clown is surely a good thing for all Rep Members regardless of forum affiliation.

+1

I don't get it, I really don't.

dfq23

That daytonadragon is even considered a bit of a bell over there. Check the black bay thread on pure times page for proof

sconehead

Hmmmm, don't really know daytonadragon, but he was banned over at RWI for some reason or other...doesn't post here much though, so maybe he didn't like our 'style' and is upset at the way our members are acting on his home forum...remember cats, try to keep it civil, RG ain't the same as here...you can get banned there for something that would seem pretty insignificant here...

EDIT: and yes, I speak from experience...:)

dfq23

I once tried to get banned from there just for shit and giggles by saying on a thread where someone was selling a watch for about $50 more than from a dealer, and of course they all defended their own, that they all sit around of an evening and have a mass circle wank.....

Didn't work

Rav747
Hmmmm, don't really know daytonadragon, but he was banned over at RWI for some reason or other...doesn't post here much though, so maybe he didn't like our 'style' and is upset at the way our members are acting on his home forum...remember cats, try to keep it civil, RG ain't the same as here...you can get banned there for something that would seem pretty insignificant here...

Yup! Got a warning a while back for necropostwhoreing! :lol: I really applaud them for keeping this thread alive, after all, it's info the members need to know. A few years back it would've been shutdown real quick!

dfq23

Yup! Got a warning a while back for necropostwhoreing! :lol: I really applaud them for keeping this thread alive, after all, it's info the members need to know. A few years back it would've been shutdown real quick!

Or just too busy having that circle wank