datguy

The "post your Rolex" thread

fatarms

67B2A169-327D-4A7D-8332-0FE84D3F04C5_zps4uzsnzbn.jpg

is it just me or does this one look really fake? I just made a purchase and this is kinda scaring me haha. The dial looks kinda funky colored and the links are shiny instead of brushed? not to mention there is no pearl at the 12oclock... im new to this so i mihgt just be wrong..

The pearl's there. Keep looking at the pic, you'll see it eventually. Probably the backlighting in the photo.

processengr
33832156166_b5a00b1f27_b.jpg

GT86

is it just me or does this one look really fake? I just made a purchase and this is kinda scaring me haha. The dial looks kinda funky colored and the links are shiny instead of brushed? not to mention there is no pearl at the 12oclock... im new to this so i mihgt just be wrong..

The pearl's there. Keep looking at the pic, you'll see it eventually. Probably the backlighting in the photo.

:lmao: Watchlove91 you are aware that what you describe are the characteristics of a GMT? Or are you trying to see a Sub?

Also I'm not claiming 'super rep' with this one, and it was an on the fly shot with an iphone on a sunny day. don't panic, I'm sure your expectations of your order will be met.... :thumbsup:

GC

Ha! Awesome, you just described a Submariner, this is a GMT Master.... yes, you are new to this. It's ok though, give it some time and some research. This place is a wealth of knowledge.

GenTLe

Mate...

This is a Submariner ceramic:

sub2a1.jpg

And this is a GMT master 2 ceramic:

gmtssn.jpg

the_frenchman

:lmao2:

^^ THIS IS EPIC ^^ :lmao:

yllekp
DSC_4699_zpscjbkkjue.jpg

yllekp

DSC_4705_zpsxrj0kyd7.jpgDSC_4711_zpsvlgzutvm.jpg

bowtiefanatc

TC on a new NATO :)

BB7AF0F1-6C0A-4E4A-A846-027B895F3B3B_zpsnjwcq2ge.jpg

lawlessflyer9

I would put a wristy up if I were aloud pic upload..

WatchLove91

:lmao2:

^^ THIS IS EPIC ^^ :lmao:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL as you can tell im just the guy who loved submariner since he was a kid. hahahahahahahah so yeah...this be a gmt. thanks for the lesson guys

WatchLove91

Mate...

This is a Submariner ceramic:

sub2a1.jpg

And this is a GMT master 2 ceramic:

gmtssn.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL it was hard to see with the lighting :) lmafaoooo

yllekp

DSC_4741_zpsjbanmls2.jpgDSC_4742_zpsymdcncu3.jpg

yllekp

DSC_4750_zpsezs4gqxl.jpgDSC_4748_zps9xf7igur.jpgDSC_4749_zpszi24jmzx.jpgDSC_4752_zpsv1hdtu9r.jpgDSC_4751_zpssydc3yjv.jpg

yllekp

DSC_4761_zpsclxtu11g.jpgDSC_4762_zpsdukrjn5c.jpgDSC_4758_zpsosvhcrgg.jpg

RussP

You sir, have a fabulous collection of Rolexes.

Mine pales into insignificance in such hallowed company :33132490123_4c31e54eb9_b.jpg This shot was taken with the chrono functions engaged.

GenTLe

Finally finished (last step has been installing this new aftermarket mainspring: https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/up-to-125mm-height?code=GR3132X ) because the original 2846 was set and the 2836 one is too strong and was making to amplitude to go way too high at 350°.

33793339672_cd567e7384_o.jpg

GT86

Finally finished (last step has been installing this new aftermarket mainspring: https://www.cousinsu...ht?code=GR3132X ) because the original 2846 was set and the 2836 one is too strong and was making to amplitude to go way too high at 350°.

33793339672_cd567e7384_o.jpg

Looking awesome mate! Another superb bit of tinkering :thumbsup2:

GenTLe

Looking awesome mate! Another superb bit of tinkering :thumbsup2:

Thanks mate :)

yllekp
DSC_4776_zpsoo4kijwz.jpg

WatchLove91

fbKl9ZQl.jpg

dam how thin are your wrists? Looks like you're 15 years old wearing your dad's watch :(.. i worry cuz I have quite small wrists myself and hopin it doesnt look like this lol. ordered mine and it's on the way haha

NCRich

Sun came up. Good time to take pics. My 6538

i1vLwKd.jpg?1

9GTbJHO.jpg?1

BVUeim5.jpg?1

JbfaExH.jpg?1

Bart Cordell

@NCRich Looks nice !

fullsizeoutput_2fb8.jpg