Sign in to follow this  
ozon1969

Linamarket

ozon1969

Anybody dealt via linamarket.cn?

the seem to have a decent collection of straps, I like one in particuar but neet it shipped to The Netherlands. ..

can they be trusted?

Edited by ozon1969

PhillyRock

Any strap that can be found there can be found else where.

Any site selling rep items that aren't listed here are to be considered NON trusted.

I think it's buy at own risk.

Seand83
:facepalm: Of course they can be trusted that is why they are on the top of our Trusted Dealers list. :frusty:

Mazz

:facepalm: Of course they can be trusted that is why they are on the top of our Trusted Dealers list. :frusty:

:facepalm: Do you think that every reputable dealer out there is on our list??????

Everyone on the trusted dealer list was an untrusted dealer at some point until someone bought from them................but note that you do so at your own risk when buying outside of the dealers listed on the rep fora

That site just looks to sell straps ...you MIGHT be ok with ordering from them

Duzza

Bought loads from them. It's fine.

JSJ

Linamarket are on eBay and Aliexpress. Superb supplier through those channels in my experience. Very fast and items exactly as described.

Oddly, they list different items in different places and often the same items in different places at quite different prices.

EBay is clearly the safest way because you have all the odds stacked in your favour as a buyer. Dare I suggest that, for these items, eBay is even safer than our TDs? It's certainly easier and eBay definitely take PayPal so none of your WU rubbish.

MetalMickey

+1 for eBay. They will take care of you as a buyer. More a case of 'seller beware' over there...

JSJ

Just had a quick look and some of their website prices are dearer than their eBay listings. Like I said, weird. Ebay is a no-brainer in this case.

bklynboy

not finding linamarket on ebay, can someone please post a link or pm me ?

JSJ

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/linamarket

You will also see them using the name zhuoleistore in various places. Seems like the same people to me.

Hope this is OK to post - I know they are not a TD and understand it if the mods think it should not be linked. I'm sure in that case someone will remove it.

zero_deficit

Looks like just the usual run of the mill rep stuff

Or4n6e

Order a few straps recently, great service.

JSJ

Not sure what you expected. Gen stuff for rep prices?

zero_deficit

Not sure what you expected. Gen stuff for rep prices?

No. But the fact that there is another avenue for purchasing rep straps and bracelets that will definitely be compatible with our reps is great

I've been looking for an Omega bracelet but didn't want to bother my dealer with it if I wasn't going to buy a watch

LightGeek

Linamarket are on eBay and Aliexpress. Superb supplier through those channels in my experience. Very fast and items exactly as described.

Oddly, they list different items in different places and often the same items in different places at quite different prices.

EBay is clearly the safest way because you have all the odds stacked in your favour as a buyer. Dare I suggest that, for these items, eBay is even safer than our TDs? It's certainly easier and eBay definitely take PayPal so none of your WU rubbish.

Now this is a good tidbit of information to know.

N.Rico

i have bougth from them a lot , in ebay ,

very good service and products .

JSJ

They had Speedmaster Professional bracelets for the moon watch when our TDs were supplying the watch with Seamaster bracelets.

I recently bought from them a superb IWC diver's mesh with deployant in the hope of finding a Cousteau to put it on. Today I picked up a Cousteau... but will it fit? We shall see. Welcome to the world of reps :).