Sign in to follow this  
Oguila

Andrew´s Trusty Time: paid for Swiss ETA; sent me Asian Clone.

Genius
I mmade large purchase from TT like 2k plus (5 "ultimate" "perfect" watches) and even asked during approval process if they had rehaust engraved...the response... yes. And then I received them and I got was junk.

He replaced one after 6 emails complaining.

I now spend double that amount every month because I just love the watches and my collection is just huge..oh yeah..TT doesn't see ANY of that business.

My dealer is not on this forum though and I'm SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I don't have to deal with TT attitude and stab me the back attitude.

Is it just me or is this douche starting to sound like Barbara

anfalas
I mmade large purchase from TT like 2k plus (5 "ultimate" "perfect" watches) and even asked during approval process if they had rehaust engraved...the response... yes. And then I received them and I got was junk.

I now spend double that amount every month because I just love the watches and my collection is just huge..oh yeah..TT doesn't see ANY of that business.

My dealer is not on this forum though and I'm SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I don't have to deal with TT attitude and stab me the back attitude.

+1 mate

.......................oh bring back Barb, she was awesome!! :lmao:

MDK

:asshat:

Squee

Well fuck me...now that I think of it, your right !!

Not Quite Dead

Well fuck me...now that I think of it, your right !!

Got it all through the other thread about his 4 gens and 100 + reps I was getting the nag that I had read it before and yep it is a reincarnated Barbara. Happy days unless you cannot digest popcorn.

MDK

So based on 5 watches at 2k you now spend double that 4k a month on Reps !!!

You joined in July , so say buying since then so you buy 10 watches a month spending 4k.

So far you have 40 reps and spent around 16k on rep watches.

even if this was true, and you had disposable income of 4k a month why the fuck are you buying reps.

I would have 2-3 nice gens.

If it is true then it makes you a bigger numpty than I originally thought

But in reality. lets face it you have bought maybe 1-2 if that.

Pics Please, prove me wrong.

Lagger
Sock

Ahem

Mr Stubbs
cecil_zps51ff7c6c.jpg

mshklovskiy

to be honest, andrew never came through for me. on several occasions, I contacted him about stock, he confirms it, I purchase, pay for it, then he says its out of stock. the next day.meanwhile I loose money because of the payment fees. never dealing with him again.

Escapizm
Sock

Ahem

Where are you going with this?

RichardMiami
Sock

Ahem

Where are you going with this?

Where socks usually end up I think..............

In the laundry

Escapizm

Oh yeah 8-)

Chavezzito

So based on 5 watches at 2k you now spend double that 4k a month on Reps !!!

You joined in July , so say buying since then so you buy 10 watches a month spending 4k.

So far you have 40 reps and spent around 16k on rep watches.

even if this was true, and you had disposable income of 4k a month why the fuck are you buying reps.

I would have 2-3 nice gens.

If it is true then it makes you a bigger numpty than I originally thought

But in reality. lets face it you have bought maybe 1-2 if that.

Pics Please, prove me wrong.

Precisely what I was thinking!

Ingelero

Dont pay for " swiss êta " guys you will receive a clone for 90% of the cases .. And a clone movement is as good as an ETA if it is well oiled, assembled and regulated by the Chinese factory

black263

Dont pay for " swiss êta " guys you will receive a clone for 90% of the cases .. And a clone movement is as good as an ETA if it is well oiled, assembled and regulated by the Chinese factory

Really? You're the second person to say that. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=6930 paras 3 and 4.

chrish8

Not even going to bother asking why he was banned but I still don't get what he was complaining about on this post.

Really would like You to post some more pics of the watch face to see the rehaut engraving and dwo alignments. Unconfirmed rumour - and I´m a firm believer in this, at least with BP-fac - is that factories put the "best" hands, dials and most assembly effort into the so-called "swiss", so it´s not just something with the movement. You may get an equally good one with Asian eta or even Asian 21j, but the probability of having one or several "lesser" part.s imo is also much higher. This just for comfort, I normally only buy Asian ETA.

And just saw Your other post - so this does not apply to Yours. Bad luck.. let´s see what the TD will answer You but better not count on a big deal.

more pics

IMG_05971_zps7a0aa883.jpgIMG_05981_zpsb94c0d66.jpgIMG_05991_zps72a1a109.jpgIMG_06011_zpsacfd9866.jpgIMG_06021_zpsba6f0e07.jpgIMG_06031_zpsb2ccba46.jpgIMG_06051_zpsb7494676.jpgIMG_06061_zps99869bba.jpgIMG_06071_zpsc93fe7a5.jpgIMG_06081_zps7c1ff895.jpg